Age of History Games

14 hours ago, Shiite said:

Eh its an old meme and this is a meme mod so I feel no reason not to. If I have time I might update the mod a little bit to add the big instability in AoC2 server and the like

It was just a joke bro

Good news! A good friend (@Borat_) of mine has been bored recently and has decided to update the PtR scenario, make it more in depth and such. As well as adding the collapse of AoC2 server and the fall of Vis, a redesigned HRE and other things. If I am bored enough tomorrow I'll update add in something too I guess. Remember this mod is a meme, so if I do don't expect quality.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Golo
      I'am currently working on this Lord of the Rings themed Mod for Age of Civilisations II.
      It Will feature:

1. A large Map with several Thousand provinces. 
      2. An abundance of different scenarios
      3. Many Formable Civilisations such as Arnor and Númenor
      4. Events for the most important Nations
      5. A Fellowship of the Ring Eventchain
      6. Leaders for all Major Realms
      7. A large assortment of Cities and Fortresses
      8. Every Member of the Fellowship with his own Realm
      9. Custom Terrain types with special ones for important places
      10. Custom Government Types such as "Elven Kingdom" or "High Kingdom of Dunedain"
      11. The Soundtrack of LotR and The Hobbit 
      12. A nice Custom Icon 

I'am determined to release this Mod within this year, progress has been very steady and fast. I also won't abandon this project, unlike most mod creators on this website I will actaully deliver. If you are Interested or have any Questions please feel free to ask.

For the Rest of November I plan on aading the eastern and southern coastline. I will also work on Far Harad and add a few hundred provinces to this little populated region. If I have more time which I asume I will add provinces to the east and complete Rhun. I will also remake Ithilien and the remnants of Numenor because they look pretty ugly right now.

• By klucen1945
      Download Scenario:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fMjUJlK_xG-W85K0fcZx-d7flvJaq73k/view?usp=sharing

• By Armin_4599
      HOI4 DLCs HD Music Pack For Age of History And Mods (300MB!)
      HOI4 DLC'lerin HD Müzik Paketi Age of History ve Modlari İçin  (300MB!)

36 Musics From :
      dlc034_no_step_back
      dlc011_german_march_order_music_pack
      dlc017_original_soundtrack (some)
      dlc022_waking_the_tiger
      dlc023_man_the_guns
      dlc028_la_resistance
      dlc031_battle_for_the_bosporus

Download Link

• By Businessoverrights
      This is my terrible, low quality and made in about 10 minuets scenario, don't ask me for lore, because not even I'm sure what I did when making this scenario.
      Google drive link (if you dare to download this): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N0YgD3iRLg_AfjSc9dyifgUsKEHlDwhi/view?usp=sharing
      I'm going to keep what the scenario looks like a secret, the only info I'm giving you is that it is set in the inter-war period.
      Well, hope you enjoy this excuse of a "scenario", and good day (or night), dear reader.
    • By Alemanha Ball
      Olá, este cenário está em 1700 anos

Download

civilizations_editor.rar scenarios.rar

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!