Age of History 3

Heyyy  So I've Created my own Kaiserreich Scenario With Inspiration of Course from the HOI4 Mod Kaiserreich Legacy Of the Weltkrieg It's not Completely Done But Still wanted to give it to you

Ps. Can anybody tell me how to insert a ordner here To download

1542895829047ecajlpiu_E

1542895829047ecajlpiu

1542895829047ecajlpiu_A

1542895829047ecajlpiu_C

1542895829047ecajlpiu_D

1542895829047ecajlpiu_HRE

1542895829047ecajlpiu_INFO.json

1542895829047ecajlpiu_PD

1542895829047ecajlpiu_W

preview.png

Edited by PApaSpitler

15 minutes ago, Dulmassia said:

It look good but it's inaccurate, there is few fixes to do

He said in the post that he’s inspired by Hoi4 kaiserreich (creating his own version), instead of recreating it. I do believe someone else is creating a copy of the hoi4 Kaiserreich but I’m not aware if it’s still being continued or not 

11 hours ago, PApaSpitler said:

thx to all of you Ps. has Anyone some suggestions?

(I mean For Events Etc.)

First of all,I must say that I Love Kaiserreich and I was waiting for someone to do it on AOC II (thanks for doing it PApaSpitler)
I have some ideas for events:

• The son of King George V (I forgot his name) decides the future of Canada(Vengeance against the Central Powers or retake the British Isles)
  • Reformation of the Austro-Hungarian Empire (Confederalization of the Empire-Release all States that are part of the Empire as vassals or Keep the Status Quo)
  • La Plata and Brazil Border Conflict(La Platas soldiers and Brazils soldiers exchange fire at the Frontier,Brazil Demands to La Plata an Oficcial Apology if La Plata refuses Brazil declares war)
  • British Domains(Vassals Of Canada) can decide to leave the empire(stop being vassals of Canada and leave the Entente) Or Keep the Status Quo
  • USA Civil War and Spanish Civil War

And maybe you can add as a formable Nation:

• UK(you Can form it when Canada Controls the British Isles)

2 minutes ago, Ramiro007 said:

First of all,I must say that I Love Kaiserreich and I was waiting for someone to do it on AOC II (thanks for doing it PApaSpitler)
I have some ideas for events:

• The son of King George V (I forgot his name) decides the future of Canada(Vengeance against the Central Powers or retake the British Isles)
  • Reformation of the Austro-Hungarian Empire (Confederalization of the Empire-Release all States that are part of the Empire as vassals or Keep the Status Quo)
  • La Plata and Brazil Border Conflict(La Platas soldiers and Brazils soldiers exchange fire at the Frontier,Brazil Demands to La Plata an Oficcial Apology if La Plata refuses Brazil declares war)
  • British Domains(Vassals Of Canada) can decide to leave the empire(stop being vassals of Canada and leave the Entente) Or Keep the Status Quo
  • USA Civil War and Spanish Civil War

And maybe you can add as a formable Nation:

• UK(you Can form it when Canada Controls the British Isles)

I made A british Exile goverment in canada alerady and thanks for the Ideas

Guest Abdullah

How to install mod im downloaded files