Age of History 3

krauser3ful

Saltpeter War/Guerra del Salitre [1879]

English:

Scenario based on the Salitre war where Chile and the Bolivian-Peruvian alliance met.
Map Data:
Territories of the map: Southern Cone, South America
Events: Yes
Year of initiation: 1879
Creators: Krauser3ful and EliasC17
Credits and special thanks to EliasC17 for correcting the territories of Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and Brazil and for the edition of Events.

If the map presents some kind of error or if you have any suggestions to improve the map please report it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Español:

Escenario basado en la guerra del Salitre donde se enfrentaron Chile y la alianza Boliviana-Peruana.
Datos del Mapa:
Territorios del mapa:Cono sur, Sudamerica
Eventos:Si
Año de inicio:1879
Creadores:Krauser3ful y EliasC17
Creditos y un especial agradecimiento a EliasC17 por corregir los territorios de Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay y del Brasil y por la edicion de Eventos.

Si el mapa presenta alguna clase de error o si tienes alguna sugerencia para mejorar el mapa porfavor reportalo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imágenes/images:

oWpG52d.png

9oLDCGb.png

zxhkNtJ.png

gHmSZ36.png

MgRwrZ8.png

t4ckdzg.png

Download/Descargar:

Saltpeter War.rar

Just now, krauser3ful said:

and I assure you that it is, if you know the tensions that the Latin American countries have among themselves, the saltpeter war can only become the beginning of a bigger war.

OH I exactly know the tansions between South American countries 

I'm someone who loves history and South American countries interest me because there so little talked about 

4 minutes ago, Lonathan said:

OH I exactly know the tansions between South American countries 

I'm someone who loves history and South American countries interest me because there so little talked about 

ah! perfect!
Then you will know how the relations between Chile and Argentina were and how Chile had to convince them so that they would not join the war.
It's great to meet someone who is interested in Latin American history, generally nobody knows it.

29 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

ah! perfect!
Then you will know how the relations between Chile and Argentina were and how Chile had to convince them so that they would not join the war.
It's great to meet someone who is interested in Latin American history, generally nobody knows it.

Ehh I know much about it but I'm still think I don't know that much 

South American history is interesting and insane