Age of Civilizations
krauser3ful

TimeLapse | Restored Roman Empire

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Squirtile
      This scenario takes place in 304 BC. It is now in a finished phase but ill be adding updates as often as I can. The map goes from the Iberian Peninsula to China.
      Not all is historically accurate but I tried my best make sure it is.  Also some areas like germania is purposely left unoccupied.

Also i recommend this scenario is played in 50% speed
      Download Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RxwAdU0FkwLIUs-_Hu9IgJof8ejfedkf?usp=sharing
      Updates: 
      4/20:More Civilizations in, Iberian Peninsula, Central Asia, and India. Map has been extended to China.
      Mauryan Empire has events now.
      4/21: North Africa is remade making Carthage Weaker. More Civilizations in West Africa. Mauryan Empire events have been improved. The Qin event has been fixed.
      To do list(for now):Development has stopped but it will stay available to play and download.

• By krauser3ful
      Hi all!!
      Tired of travelers in time? Tired of the leaders who only take the water of life? Well then, I have the solution!
      Dynasties Mod!!!

If, as the mod says, the leaders of the game will be replaced by their dynasties and we will no longer have to see those travelers in time nor the immortal leaders.
      This mod, is still in development and could take two or three months, I hope that much less, besides that this first version will only be compatible with the 1200 scenario. When the version is finished and launched, I will work on the map of 1400 and finally in downloadable content maps.
      The mod will contain:
      -Dynasties corresponding to the years 1200, 1400 and the dynasties of PLe2 maps in their maps "Medieval age Scenarios (962 ~ 1402)"
      -New civilizations that represent the Dynasties, which can be created by fulfilling certain requirements. (This will take longer since I will focus first on adding all the dynasties in the corresponding years before this, but even so, the most likely is that there are already these civilizations when I launch the first vercion)
      -New Formable Civilizations.
      -New maps, dynasties and fictional dynasties.

I want to say and make it clear, that the mod will probably have some historical error, and that is because of the scant information that is found about some dynasties, but if you know the kingdom, county or duchy that belonged to such a dynasty I would appreciate it Tell me.
      Also, I need help with some ideas, I do not know how I could represent the leaders of the American tribes and of Oceania, since we do not find enough information on the leaders in turn, besides that I doubt that they have family coats, so for Please, I'd appreciate it if you could find a solution for that.
      At the moment there will be no download link, so please be patient.
      Without more to say, here is an image showing all the dynasties present in the mod for now.

Progress of the mod:
      Civilizations with their corresponding dynasty
      1200: 100% Completed
      1400: Probably not enter the mod
      PLe2 maps: -1206: 100% Completed
                            -1180: 100% Completed
                            -1143: 5% Completed

Upgrade:
      V1: The region of Italy has all its corresponding dynasties on the map of 1200.
      V2: The whole Holy Empire contains its dynasties in 1200.
      V3: Scandinavia already contains its dianastias in 1200.
      V4: Hungarian, Byzantine Empire, Serbian, Bulgarian, and part of Rus of Kiev with their dynasties.
      V5: All Western Europe with its dynasties.
      V6: All of Europe have all their corresponding dynasties in 1200.
      V7: Northeast of Africa with their respective dynasties.
      V8: New civilizations and formable civilizations. [Chile old country, Chile new country, Republic of Bolivar, Spain, Holy Oriental Empire, Western Empire Sacrum, Great Australia, Kingdom of Chile, Crown of Aragon, Commonwealth of England, etc]
      V9: All Africa contains their respective dynasties.
      V10: New sources for the game.
      V11: We are working on a new menu for the game.
      V12: New menu completed
      V13: Oceania and Asia complete for 1200
      V14: South America Completely ready for 1200
      V15: Working on the 1180 and 1206 maps of PLe2
      V16: New Texture for the game map!
      V17: More formable civilizations!
      V18: New civilizations! Like the Kingdom of Germany, the Carolingian Empire, among many others!
      V19: Compiling new music for the mod.

note:
      I am very sorry if the mod can not be released yet, but there are countries that do not know the dynasty that govern them and others that do not have a shield because they lost it over time, so in order to correct that I have that create coats of arms based on the few data that exist. Investigating all this takes a lot of time, and there may be some historical error, so when I launch the mod and you notice an error, I would appreciate it if you let me know.
    • By krauser3ful
      Hola a todos!!
      Cansados de los viajeros en el tiempo? Cansados de los lideres que solo toman el agua de la vida? Bueno entonces, te tengo la solución!
      Dynasties Mod!!!
      Si, tal como lo dice el mod, los lideres del juego serán reemplazados por sus dinastías y así ya no tendremos que ver a esos viajeros en el tiempo ni a los lideres inmortales.
      Este mod, aun esta en desarrollo y pude que tarde dos o tres meses, espero que mucho menos, ademas de que esta primera versión sera solo compatible con el escenario de 1200. Cuando la versión esté terminada y sea lanzada, trabajare en el mapa de 1400 y finalmente en mapas de contenido descargable. 
      El mod contendrá:
      -Dinastías correspondientes a los años 1200, 1400 y posiblemente de las dinastías de los mapas de PLe2 en sus mapas "Medieval age Scenarios (962~1402)" 
      -Nuevas civilizaciones que representaran a las Dinastías, las cuales se podrán crear cumpliendo ciertos requisitos.
      -Nuevas Civilizaciones Formables.
      -Nuevos mapas, de dinastías y de dinastías ficticias.
      Quiero decir y dejar en claro, que el mod probablemente tendrá algún que otro error histórico, y eso es por la escasa información que se encuentra sobre algunas dinastías, pero si tu sabes el reino, condado o ducado que pertenecía a tal dinastía te agradecería que me lo dijeras.
      También, necesito ayuda con respecto a algunas ideas, no se como podría representar a los lideres de las repúblicas, ya que no se encuentra información sobre los lideres de turno como para usar el escudo de su familia, así que por favor, les agradecería si encontraran una solución para aquello. 
      Por el momento no habrá link de descarga, así que sean pacientes por favor.
      Sin mas que decir, acá una imagen donde muestra a todas las dinastías presentes en el mod por ahora.

Actualización:
      V1: La región de Italia tiene todas sus dinastías correspondientes en el mapa de 1200.

• By krauser3ful
      This mod contains CK2 Soundtrack complete.
      Data of the Pack.
      Number of songs: 35
      Replace the original songs ?: no, unless you delete the "Music" folder that is in the game directory.
      Songs list.
      1_Main_Theme
      2_England_anno_1066
      3_In_taberna
      4_Komnenós
      5_Saladin_arrives_at_Jerusalem
      6_Horns_of_Hattin_and_aftermath
      7_Kingdom_of_Jerusalem
      8_A_simple_song_for_commoners
      9_The_Persian_Army
      10_In_the_Name_of_God
      11_The_Byzantine_Empire
      12_Siege_of_Kerak
      13_The_franks
      14_March_to_Holy_Land
      15_Tendonium
      16_Sanctus
      17_Saladin_besiege_Jerusalem
      18_Royal_marriage
      19_Coeur_de_Lion
      20_Path_to_glory
      21_A_King_is_dead
      22_Crusaders
      23_Legacy_of_Rome
      24_Journey_to_absolution
      25_Pilgrimage
      26_Krak_des_Chevaliers
      27_Order_of_the_Temple
      28_Tu_Rex_gloriae
      29_The_kings_crusade
      30_The_forest
      31_The_coronation_of_a_king
      32_The_Holy_Land
      33_The_Temple_Church
      34_Ascalon
      35_The_last_crusade
      how to install.
      To install it, you just have to rename the folder "music" to any name and then paste the folder of the .Rar 
      in the directory of your game.
      And to enjoy!!
      to download.
      Pack1

Upgrade Pack 2
      Songs list
      36-Alexander_Nevsky_Rides_to_Battle
      37-Land_of_the_Rus
      38-The_Traderoute
      39-A_Tuscan_Night
      40-Florence
      41-The_Ballad_for_Maria
      42-The_City_of_Birka
      43-Thor
      44-We_Are_Norse
      45-Wilderness
      46-And_the_Lord_Said
      47-Go_Forth_Out_of_Thy_Country
      48-The_First_Crusade
      49-Alauddin_Besiege_Chittor
      50-Charge_of_the_War_Elephants
      51-From_East_To_Farther_East
      52-Viking_Gods
      53-Locust_Storm
      54-Campfire
      55-The_Sun_And_Earth
      56-Our_Kingdom_Will_Fall
      57-Our_Kingdom_Will_Fall_(Main_Mix)
      58-The_Holy_Sepulchre
      to download
      Pack2
      If you want a video showing all the songs you add please put it in the comments.
      If there is an error, please report them.
    • By Basilio Paleologo
      Roma World
      Western Roman Empire - Spain, France, United Kingdom
      Northern Roman Empire - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
      Southern Roman Empire - Tunis
      Eastern RomanEmpire - Greece, Turkey, Syria, Israel, Egypt
      Dacia - Romania, Moldova