Age of History 3

krauser3ful

[Cancelled]AoC II: The Kings of Dynasties Download available!!!

10 hours ago, RyanOrleansII said:

It'll have download link for Android

If already has, i want link

No, unfortunately I still do not have a PC or Android link, too, I do not know how to make a mod for android, if you know how to do it, I would really appreciate it if you tell me!

8 hours ago, memososisi said:

When it's ready , Can I review your mod on my YouTube channel? My YouTube Channel

When the mod comes out, I hope it will be soon, you will have full permission to upload this mod to your YouTube channel, as long as you give me credits and do not use link shorteners.

Hello everyone!
I'm back!
Sorry for not giving news or anything, but I was very tired and decided to give myself a break, but I have returned and I intend to continue with the mod as of now.
I must admit that at this time looking for the family shields of many of the civilizations of the years in which I am currently working is very difficult, and many families have no records on their family shields, so there is nothing left but to create one, and this It takes time, so the thing will be delayed a little because of this, but, I will not give up and try to move forward as fast as I can, I hope you understand me and have patience.

On 9/4/2019 at 2:55 PM, krauser3ful said:

Hello everyone!
I'm back!
Sorry for not giving news or anything, but I was very tired and decided to give myself a break, but I have returned and I intend to continue with the mod as of now.
I must admit that at this time looking for the family shields of many of the civilizations of the years in which I am currently working is very difficult, and many families have no records on their family shields, so there is nothing left but to create one, and this It takes time, so the thing will be delayed a little because of this, but, I will not give up and try to move forward as fast as I can, I hope you understand me and have patience.

I'm very looking forward to this

On 7/21/2019 at 7:31 PM, krauser3ful said:

No, unfortunately I still do not have a PC or Android link, too, I do not know how to make a mod for android, if you know how to do it, I would really appreciate it if you tell me!

Just compress the file into a zip or rar, then drag the file into the box below when you post

On 9/5/2019 at 12:55 AM, krauser3ful said:

Hello everyone!
I'm back!

I wait your mod.

Can You Show All Dynasty Picture ?