Jump to content
Age of History Games
krauser3ful

[Cancelled]AoC II: The Kings of Dynasties Download available!!!

Recommended Posts

On 4/2/2019 at 2:38 AM, krauser3ful said:

Tired of travelers in time? Tired of the leaders who only take the water of life? Well then, I have the solution!

AoC II: The Kings of Dynasties!!!

453316475_Imagengrande.thumb.png.11b80ede8d35c4a443e2db7f07a02795.png

 

AOC II: The Kings of Dynasties: It is a mod based on the Middle Ages that tries to be an expansion for the Age of Civilization II game. Play as a county, kingdom, or empire and survive through time, expand your domains throughout the troubled Christian Europe, subdue Muslim Africa, fight against the different Indian kingdoms, and defend yourself against the mighty advancing Asian kingdoms and empires to the west. Play in several of the scenarios created by Ple2 and form powerful civilizations either diplomatically or by force.

The mod contains:

-Dynasties for each of the playable civilizations found on the stages
-559 Different dynasties
-1120 new playable civilizations
-185 new formable civilizations
-New scenarios based on the era of feudalism
-New forms of governments for the different religions / Cultures of the time
-New Soundtrack

 

I want to say and make it clear, that the mod will probably have some historical error, and that is because of the scant information that is found about some dynasties, but if you know the kingdom, county or duchy that belonged to such a dynasty I would appreciate it Tell me.

4Dxrk3.png

ulala.png

963891695_javaw2020-07-3119-16-12-39.thumb.png.8484aedbaf05f30fe92852762c610083.png

329003673_javaw2020-07-3119-17-54-42.thumb.png.733e4df7c6494d52f4869ddebbccfe6e.png

888801522_javaw2020-07-3119-16-35-58.thumb.png.519f68256df7c1cb07e15cd8730a0b18.png

Frequent questions:

What languages is the mod in?
At the moment the mod is only in English and Spanish.

Are there events in the mod?
At the moment there is not, but I plan to add them in a future update.

Do I need to install something to be able to play mod?
No, all you have to do is download the mod and when you extract it you can start playing the mod.

When I change the HUD scale the letters get smaller. What can I do?
It is simple, to correct this, you just have to go to Options, and go down to the Fonts section, and then change the size to your liking.

header.png.86dca948bb992e660ffb1c595e0069d3.png

You can see the mod here.

Icono_mod.png.3af0689fb64376da01a9e5ff9c1829b3.png                                                                                                                                            Logo_foro.png.bc173b33cd98e1534e0d774ef351b948.png

 

👌💯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JohnTheCommie said:

Is it available on Android? Or if not , do you intend to do it?

At the moment the android version is not available, but if I intend to do it, at this moment I am working on it, but I have not yet launched it because it gives me certain errors, when I solve them I will upload the version for you to download it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Queen Elizabeth II said:

Nice mod! it would be great though if you made another background map that looks like victoria ii though

I like the map that we put in the mod since the idea is to simulate seeing "Maps" in a book.

But give me an example to understand what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

I like the map that we put in the mod since the idea is to simulate seeing "Maps" in a book.

But give me an example to understand what you mean.

screenshot i could find with least amount of land owned by nations68RwUcP.thumb.jpg.6c6ae6796bd53d7f8fcf462297b339a9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For longest time i ignored this mod due thinking it is not interesting, I gotta say now that i have played it that i was wrong, this might as well be the best AoC mod ive seen so far. It may not have as much content as others but the atmosphere of middle ages is top notch! It really feels like playing whole different game! there are little scenarios yet these scenarios has so much attention detail with each state. Even the map is fantastic looking!

Absolutely fantastic work! 10/10

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2020 at 2:16 PM, Basileía Rhōmaíōn said:

Love the map style, but music doesn't seem to work on Android? 🤔 (It works on Roma Invicta for some reason)

Sorry, that's because the android version has no music, we did it like this so that android players can download the mod without problems, but don't worry, we will prepare an android version that has it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2020 at 12:27 PM, That_mAntis said:

For longest time i ignored this mod due thinking it is not interesting, I gotta say now that i have played it that i was wrong, this might as well be the best AoC mod ive seen so far. It may not have as much content as others but the atmosphere of middle ages is top notch! It really feels like playing whole different game! there are little scenarios yet these scenarios has so much attention detail with each state. Even the map is fantastic looking!

Absolutely fantastic work! 10/10

 

Thanks a lot! Sorry for the delay in responding, but we've had issues.
If you like me, you will like what is coming, it will take a while, because we are only two people who do everything and we are not experts but we put our hearts into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone! sorry for the inactivity, but! we are actually very active, we don't constantly post like other mods, but we work every day that we can.

Now comes a very great idea! Events, after some time learning, we are working on events, and I know you will like many, I will try to hurry so that you have a little taste of what is coming, but I do not promise anything, the project is very ambitious and will take time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

Hello everyone! sorry for the inactivity, but! we are actually very active, we don't constantly post like other mods, but we work every day that we can.

Now comes a very great idea! Events, after some time learning, we are working on events, and I know you will like many, I will try to hurry so that you have a little taste of what is coming, but I do not promise anything, the project is very ambitious and will take time.

After all this time, I thought that this mod was dead. Glad to see I was wrong hahaha.

I hope to soon see the fruits of your work, and the way you hype it up with how ambitious it is already excites me.

In the end, I'm sure that you'll bring even more things to an already fantastic mod, and I congratulate you for your work! Have a nice day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, St.Chmnd said:

After all this time, I thought that this mod was dead. Glad to see I was wrong hahaha.

I hope to soon see the fruits of your work, and the way you hype it up with how ambitious it is already excites me.

In the end, I'm sure that you'll bring even more things to an already fantastic mod, and I congratulate you for your work! Have a nice day!

Thanks a lot!
and I know the mod looks dead, but it's not really there!

And as a thank you for your support, I will tell you what the next update is about.

It will bring events to stage 1054! We will start with the British islands, but the objective will be to put events in all playable civilizations on the stage and also events for formable civilizations !!

We also want to release an "Expansion" that adds settings from the Carolingian era!

First we want to get the events, then the scenarios.

This will take time, so we ask for your patience, but I promise it will be worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...