Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DeFFyo
      Hello, everybody!

Do you remember the first part of "Age of Civilization"?
      So, I want to realese scnarios built on the map of the first part
      Scenarios:
      World War 1 World War 2 World War 2 - 1942
      Have fun!

scenarios AoC 1 AoC 2.rar
    • By SUDAMXX
      Hi, How are you? I'm going to teach you how to create a flag for your created nation
      (REQUIREMENTS) Any Photoshop Version, I recommend CS6 or later versions,
      First of all we create our nation in The game editor.
      In Editor - Create A Civilization - Create New Civilization

OK, Now
      We Create Our Civilization
      The main thing is the name

In Where It Says NAME We Write The Name Of Our Nation In My Case Potato With Cheese

The Next Is The Color We Precised The Button That Tells Civilization Color, We Select The Main Color Of The Nation In My Case I Will Select The Orange Because My Nation Is A Potato xD

Now we select the service list option, the list of service are as achievements by conquered provinces, we have a few models, we select the model, and we choose the color, in my case orange and white

Ok The Flag No Ay That to Edit it Equals the Color that Has,
      And we keep the Nation

Now we can close the game,
      Generally, the folder is on this route C:\Program Files (x86)\ Steam\steamapps\common\ Age Of Civillizations 2
      At least Asi I enter the game folder, At least that's how I enter the game folder.

Ok Inside the folder called Age Of Civilizations 2, we enter the folder GAME

Once inside we look for the folder called civilizations_editor and enter it

A Data, Our newest Civilization Created Always Will be the last folder
      We enter the folder and look for the last folder

We enter the last Folder and you will find 2 PNG Photos,

To verify that our nation is created Let's double click on one of the 2 photos
      The flag must be the same as the default

If It Is The Same Flag We Select THE 2 PHOTOS AND We Send It To The Desk

Now Open Photoshop
      If they are good in Fotoshop they are edited alone, but as I am Manco Download a picture of a potato in Google for My Potato-Nation
      The Measures Must Be IN PIXELS IS IMPORTANT
      There are 2 Flags For That There Are Two Measures The Big One, 68 Wide, And 44 High, IN PIXELS

Then In Photoshop We Give It In, File - New, The Background Content Has To Be White, And We Added The Pixels, 68 Wide And 44 High, Here The Sample

Now We Select, File - Place

And We Search The Photo Or Edit Above The White,
      When we place the image, we have to adjust it well

Once Placed We Precede The Enter Key,
      It Will Be Blurred But In The Game It Will Be In 4K I Will Promise You 😉
      Now Open the Option, File - Save, VERY IMPORTANT SAVE AS A PNG PHOTO IF NOT, WILL NOT DETECT THE PHOTO

We already have the first flag, if you put a photo, it is the same procedure to edit the small flag, (RECOGNIZE THAT YOU HAVE DIFFERENT PIXELS) If you edited the big flag well, When we created the workspace for the small flag we will place the big flag
      Measurements of the Small Flag, 27 Wide, 18 High, IN PIXELS

And place the photo, or if the great flag is edited, we place the big flag.
      In my case I will reposition the photo of the potato to have more quality

The small flag is more pixelated than the big one
      And we keep the flag as a type of PNG photo

I finish the difficult part
      It should be like that

We Copy The Name of the Original File

Now If we want Eliminate the Ancient Flag
      Beware The Name Of The Big Original Banner It has to be stuck on the big flag created by us
      And we paste in our new flag

We do the same procedure with the small flag.
      Now we move our new flags to the folder that we opened before

And we replaced

We Close Everything, And Enter Age Of Civilizations
      And now we can add our new nation to our scenario or to some scenario of the game

CONGRATULATIONS YOU CREATED YOUR FLAH

• By Ilovethisgame2
      Alternate World Scenario   
                                                                          Türkler yandaki windowsu etkinleştir yazısını takmayın xD 
             (It may not be realistic)
      SOME PHOTOS;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Alternate history starts since 1500 so everything didnt happen in a couple of year.(its not that unrealistic xd)
      Update 1:                                                                                                               Added some events,                                                         Changed map,                                                                     Changed year etc.                                                               
                                                                     click this to → Download !!                             

Update 2:                                                                                                               Added Chinese Civil War,                                                      Usa Civil War,                                                                           UK Civil War                                                                             Made map more realistic                                                      Added Turan Union                                                                 Added Scandinavian Union                                                                            
      Update 3:                                                                                                                Changed some borders                                                          Fixed Africa borders                                                               Added events for Turkey and arabs                                     Fixed some events                                                                   

Upcoming Updates:                            
      Events for the African Union,                                 events for New Zealand,                                         *more* events for Europe and Asia,                     events for Japan and Koreas,                                events for south america,                                       more realistic map,                                                   
    • By mikol90
      Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-NncUOSGA_5BncUEgjYOS6Px0UdBoGhU
      Scenariusz który jest jak normalny modernworld, ale jest dodane  Księstwo Śląskie z prezydentem Wrocławia na czele. Wprowadzone są niewielkie zmiany takie jak 5550 startowych pieniędzy zamiast 3k, gwarantowanie niepodległości Księstwu Śląskiemu przez 25 tur od USA, Niemiec i Francji oraz rozejm 40 tur z Polską. Życzę miłej gry 🙂

A scenario that is like a normal modernworld, but the Silesian Duchy with the mayor of Wroclaw like president is added. Small changes are introduced, such as 5550 starting money instead of 3k, guaranteeing the independence of the Silesian Duchy for 25 turns from the USA, Germany and France, and a truce of 40 turns with Poland. Have a nice game 🙂

Download Scenario: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-NncUOSGA_5BncUEgjYOS6Px0UdBoGhU
  • Popular Now