Age of History Games
kyronfoy67

Chromebook modding

On 4/22/2020 at 10:13 AM, kyronfoy67 said:

Hi i was wondering if i could download mods and scenarios on chromebook because i cant seem to find the game file and i cant use rar,---,zip and exe files

Chromebooks are mostly operated by an android OS so I think its impossible 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida.
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!Background: 

PROVINCES: 126 | Plan for provinces: ~1000
      Done regions: VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA
      Done borders: JUROVIA, JOHANCA, VENOSTAN, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM
      Undone regions/borders: STANOVIA, SCANN', ZUZANOVIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, RETWONIA, MAURITOVANIA
      CONNECTIONS: 0/?
      SCENARIOS: None

Update (1/18/21)
      After a smol weekend break I made some more stuff about region borders so it's made from both sides. I made another 26 provinces (sorry, ik it's not much but school blocks me) here it is: 
      #slavsunite
    • By RandomWarior
      Hello everyone! I have reworked my old Mod Launcher, this one works way faster and better! There are also 0 text files needed or all of those batch files, its all coded in c#.

Download:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BY_Q4fwphQsRi4X-yGNMyz48W0b38gwi/view?usp=sharing
      AOC2 Mod Launcher v2.5.rar
      It only works for windows, but it might be possible to use on Linux using wine.
    • By Selimzmrt
      Beyler İçinde ( 30 ) adet event olan bir IV.Murad Senaryosu Sizleri Bekler Modun Tanıtımı Youtube Kanalımda vardır .
      Senaryom Genel Olarak Duraklama Döneminde Geçiyor, İyi Oyunlar Dilerim
      Link Videonun Açıklama kısmında Yer Alacaktır.
      Video Linki : 

RESİMLER:

• By Ern and Vaux
      Well i did some events for USSR in my alt-scenario then i did some too for turkey and decided to try them USSR events worked when i was playing USSR, Turkish ones did too but when i played turkey Turkish ones worked but USSR ones didnt
    • By Ern and Vaux
      This mod is still being done. You can click on the link below to watch the introduction video!       
      Another mod different from the Turks :)
      Age of History II - Pax Europa (2596/2800)

Pax Europa is a mod that I have been dreaming of for a long time and started developing 3 weeks ago. The mod will only accommodate the European continent. It will come with about 2800 provinces and tons of scripts. There will usually be scenarios on Pax Europa in years after 1800 accommodate include. The mod will exit to Android and PC. For detailed information, read the information below.                                                                                                                                                                             
      Features:                                                                          
      Around New 2800 Provinces New Scenarios New Background New Musics New Sound Effects New User Interface New Ideologies New Civilizations New Leaders New Leader Images 2 Language Option (Turkish and English) New Civilizations Colors Pallets New Wonders
      SS1:

SS2:

SS3:
      SS4:

Credits: UlutasErn
      Announcement Video: 
      UlutasErn Youtube Channel: UlutasErn - YouTube
      Modders' Guide Discord Server: https://discord.gg/FaR6nhXzsh       
      UlutasErn Twitter:  UlutasErn (@ern_ulutas) / Twitter
  • Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!