Jump to content
Age of History Games
attilart

do you know how to write a city name in different alphabet or script ?

Recommended Posts

hey hey, do you know how to write a city in different alphabet or ?

for exemple, a russian city name written in latin and cyrillic alphabet ?

same for arab cities etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you mean that the names of the cities change according to the language you use?

If so, you could edit the language file.

for that you write in the language file the name of the city and then a "=" followed by the name that you will now use.

Example.

Lisbon = Lisboa

Lisbon is the name she has in the game, and Lisbon is her name in Spanish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2020 at 12:29 PM, krauser3ful said:

Do you mean that the names of the cities change according to the language you use?

If so, you could edit the language file.

for that you write in the language file the name of the city and then a "=" followed by the name that you will now use.

Example.

Lisbon = Lisboa

Lisbon is the name she has in the game, and Lisbon is her name in Spanish.

I tried to edit the \languages\Bundle.properties according your way but it seems not work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2022 at 8:11 AM, Lafion said:

I tried to edit the \languages\Bundle.properties according your way but it seems not work

 

On 5/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, attilart said:

hey hey, do you know how to write a city in different alphabet or ?

for exemple, a russian city name written in latin and cyrillic alphabet ?

same for arab cities etc etc

from what i know, its pretty impossible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...