Age of History 3
LildawgGaming

Map of Beneril (From Ben Olding's Warlords)

So recently I went back into an old Flash Game Series known as Warlords. A bunch of races live on a continent known as "Beneril" and peace is wished for, but very hard to achieve because the races constantly want to kill each other.

We have:
The Human Alliance

The Night Elves/High Elves

The Wood Elves

The Orcs of the North

The Orcs of the South

The Men of the West

The Undead

The Mountain Trolls

and The Demons who wake up every time there is a conflict.

Plus The Marcolites and The Arnolds in later games.

One big thing in this world are The Demons. They are really tough in the regular game, and so they will be here too.

Scenarios:

A Divided Beneril (Non-lore): Every province is independent.

Early Days of Beneril: This is what Beneril was probably like many years before the first game, and before the Human Alliance got greedy.

The Human Civil War: The Human Alliance at this point had gotten super greedy. They broke their alliances with the elves, and have caused multiple wars. Humans within the alliance start a rebellion and form The Men of the West. This is still before the first game.

The Undead's Rise: A Necromancer begins raising the dead and building an army. Eventually the Undead destroy what is now known as "The Forest of the Damned". This is STILL before the first game.

The First War of Beneril (Warlords: Call to Arms): The Demons have awoken finally and tensions shatter into war. Meanwhile the Orcs divide into the Orcs of the North and Orcs of the South due to disagreements. This is the scenario based on the first Warlords. In canon, the Demons and Undead lose, but anyone else can win and the outcome will remain the same. Whoever wins builds a short-lived empire that falls apart.

The Second War of Beneril (Warlords 2: Rise of Demons): In between the last war and this war, the Night Elves become the High Elves, and the events of the spinoff Warlords: Heroes have already taken place. The Demons awaken after sensing more tension between the races, causing a second war. This is the second game in the series. In canon, The Demons lose, but anyone else including the undead can win and the same outcome occurs. The winner has a short-lived empire that falls apart before the next game.

Alternative Second War: In the game you can unlock a final "Joke Race" that is overpowered beyond balls known as "The Arnolds". It is a clear reference to Terminator. This Scenario includes them.

The Third War of Beneril (Warlords: Epic Conflict): Many long years have passed since the events of the last game and peace has been enjoyed, however as tensions rise, a group of humans from across the sea set up a colony on an island north of Beneril. They brought "Thunderous Weapons" that accidentally awoke the demons a third time. This starts a third war, and these new people are called "The Marcolites". This is the third and final game in the series (So Far), and is my favorite one. I have no idea if there is a canon victor for the end of this one, as I couldn't find one.

War of the Titans (Non-Lore): Had a bit of fun with this one. A world where The Arnolds, Marcolites, and Demons dominate Beneril.

Peace in Beneril (Non-Lore): An assumed look at what Beneril looks like after the events of the third game. I assume a short-lived empire rules the area then falls apart.

The warlords map is small and for the purposes of this, I kept the map small. There are only 29 conquerable territories, which makes this map perfect for if you want very quick games. Plus the sea provinces should make things interesting.

I delved deep into the lore of Warlords expecting to just have enough to create three scenarios based on the Three Wars of Beneril, but was plesantly surprised that there was so much more that I missed when I was younger. So I took advantage of that and built scenarios based around lore and not just around the games. Also, enjoy fighting the demons, they have kicked my rear-end many times because they are tough and like to be aggressive.

I will update this scenario as I discover more and more of the lore. Maybe even a scenario based on Warlords: Heroes, the spinoff game.

Read the Read Me for instructions that comes along with the map.

Beneril Map.zip

20200615133110_1.jpg

20200615133126_1.jpg

20200615133038_1.jpg

20200615133044_1.jpg

beneril.png

Edited by LildawgGaming

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• AoH3 – Help with translation of the Game
      Hi, I need your help translating the Age of History 3 to your native language.
      Your translation into your native language would be very helpful! ❤️

In the attachment is a file with new texts in the game to be translated.

How to make translation:

In the file there is list of texts in the game

The Left side is the key, do not change it!

The right side of each line after = is the translation to your language

Example:

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire = Choose an Advisor to Hire

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire is the key, don't change it

Correctly made translation:

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire = Your translated text
      ClickToHireAnAdvisor = Your translated text
      ClickToFireAnAdvisor = Your translated text

etc.

ShiftClickToInvestXTimes = Shift + Click to invest {0} times

In the place of {0} will be placed number or text

PerformTheActionXTimes = Perform the action {0,choice,0#{0} times|1#{0} time|1<{0,number,integer} times}

For now the game is translated to: Only English language!

translation.txt
    • Bloody Europe II | New update
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)

-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future

-New fonts and music

-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union

-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
    • Events - Common events for every civilization in the game
      Hi,
      in this topic, I am interested in your ideas for events that can happen for every Civilization in the game.
      I'm also interested in Missions for every Civilization.

Here is some example, have more than 10k army, have more than 5000 gold, build 10 buildings, recruit an Advisor, increase tax efficiency 20 times, be largest  producer of some resource in the world, unlock 5 Civilization legacies etc.
      • 169 replies
    • First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3
      First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3, YouTube.
      Release date: When it's ready 😛 Subscribe for more!

• Land units - Ideas AoH3
      AoH3 will have different types of land units.

In this topic we will write ideas for new land units. 

So the AoH 3 will have new battle system.

Representation of the battlefield in the game.

Land units will be grouped into 3 types. Each unit will have a different recruitment cost, attack, defense, movement speed and upkeep.

Groups determine the placement of units on the battlefield.

Each unit can be unlocked by researching technology and then upgraded.

Here is the current list of units with upgrades:

First line:

Warrior -> Light Footmen -> Heavy Infantry -> Infantry -> Line Infantry -> Modern Infantry

Hoplites -> Spearmen -> Pikeman -> Elite Pikeman -> Musketeer -> Riflemen -> Mechanized Infantry -> Modern Mechanized Infantry

First line side:

Horseman -> Elite Horseman -> Cavalry -> Tank -> Modern Tank

Second line:

Archer -> Bowmen -> Crossbowman -> Elite Crossbowman

Canon -> Field Cannon -> Artillery -> Modern Artillery

Early Airplane -> Airplane -> Modern Airplane

This is a very early version, so maybe something should be changed?

Or maybe an idea for a new type of unit with upgrades? I'm waiting for your suggestions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games