Age of History 3
bid dido

Economy bug

Some of my province economy's wont grow past 99 no matter what i do and no matter how much workshops, farms, research, money and population growth i advance in these provinces they won't grow past 99 is this a bug or am I just missing something plus my game tends to crash and start calling different districts after my nation even when they are miles away please help 

I just started noticing that issue too, and some of my provinces would actually start losing economy points even though my economic slider is set to positive growth.

It's not only that my game goes mental and starts auto saving every turn, if some one calls me its completely destroys my game and it always gets buggy about 880 turns once im past that marker it starts going haywire and refusing to save i was at turn 995 saved it shut down ap by exiti g the right way and when i went back in to continue the game said i was back at 880 

Guest JamonSerrano

Same here. Really annoying. Can't find solution anywhere. I'm really keen on this game, but have to give it up if it stays like that.

You can abandon the province and re-colonize it. Invest in it as soon as you colonize it. It should begin new economic growth.

Only downside is that abandoning a province cut its population by 75%. My 30,000 pop city that never grew any economy dropped to 7,000 after I re-colonized it. 😕

Shame, seems as if I am to abandon it, then re-colonize it, however, for those who don't want to lose too much on the population, you can always attempt to suck the people out of it dry by conscripting - do note that you don't keep ALL of the population that you conscript back but at least you keep some.

I'm really keen on this game, but   have to give it up if it stays like that.

Edited by eerode

If you have 20000 population the economy, it going to grow naturally (With a high investments, like idk.., with whatever do you want, but it gonna to grow faster if you have it high), it's the same thing with another grow province population. Like (I tried in a few minutes ago) if you have 20000 population with 99 economy, it gonna to grow without decrease, and if you have 23000 population with 900 economy, it gonna to grow without decrease, but if the population province grow (like 1000 or more) it gonna to decrease.

Something like (idk, i don't tried) a province don't decrease if your economy grow with the population, something like 20000 population with 99 economy or 20500 population with 223 economy or 21000 population with 367 economy and so on up to 23000 (As I have previously mentioned), with a constant grow of 134 economy every 500 population to don't decrease.

Invest province technology as high as technology level.

(Idk how high it gonna starts grow economy again, but its always working for me)

Am i late?

Edited by Sir_GreenGoo
Ps.