Age of History 3
Prophetthe1

Thousand Week Reich mod for AoC2!?

Help Wanted!

in order to speed up development, i need your help! Currently i am seeking someone who can edit flags to the correct size/format to where i can just drag and drop into the mod. This would allow me to speed up development (flags are the reason i am taking some time) and would be greatly appreciated! You of course will be credited (and gain a special rank when i make the discord server)

33 minutes ago, Prophetthe1 said:

All Starting countries in the beta now have leaders!

Annotation 2020-12-02 091448.png

poggers

Also,sorry about the flags mate. I can try something, do you know what`s the ratio of the flag window in AoH2?

9 minutes ago, Commieslav said:

poggers

Also,sorry about the flags mate. I can try something, do you know what`s the ratio of the flag window in AoH2?

for the flags i have the ratio is 41:26, but i'm gonna adjust them to be about 3:2

14 hours ago, Prophetthe1 said:

Help Wanted!

in order to speed up development, i need your help! Currently i am seeking someone who can edit flags to the correct size/format to where i can just drag and drop into the mod. This would allow me to speed up development (flags are the reason i am taking some time) and would be greatly appreciated! You of course will be credited (and gain a special rank when i make the discord server)

There are mobile apps for this job. I am not sure is there any app on PC for this.

7 minutes ago, Eric the Bloodaxe said:

There are mobile apps for this job. I am not sure is there any app on PC for this.

You can resize app with photos on windows, but this is why it is taking time

im changing the file format from tga (what the mod uses for flag images) to png, fixing up some things, and archiving them to put in, which takes time when each nation has several flags for each ideology

Info about beta!

The Beta will be constrained in certain aspects. These are:

- it will be only for android

- it will be only in english (translation is the last thing on my list)

- Bugs may appear

- Events will not have their respective images (low priority)

- Only majors will have more than 1 event (this doesn't count events that coincide with events shared with minors)

14 minutes ago, Mr. Norsk said:

Just curious, Will there be a Yugoslavia thing in this or will Tito be a possible leader?

tito will resist the Ustaše in croatia, but there will be resistance to the fascists in serbia from someone else, until a certain time

Edited by Prophetthe1

1 hour ago, Prophetthe1 said:

tito will resist the Ustaše in croatia, but there will be resistance to the fascists in serbia from someone else, until a certain time

I'm guessing Draža Mihajlović?