Age of History Games
pugman363

Demographic changes when releasing playable vassals

Posted (edited)

When you release a vassal it will automatically change the demographic to 15% for your vassal. But when I release a vassal to play on it makes it so even if I release it in a major area, it makes them the minor so I have to reassimilate  my whole country.

Edited by pugman363
Added tags

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SeregaMecta
      RU:Добро пожаловать на пост, сегодня я решил именно сейчас сделать пост, да, это странно может звучать потому что помню как тот мод не очень был похож на ред флуд, а тот вообще закрыты, вообщем, я решился сделать это, к сожелению сырое и без событий(ну только у Австрии, Венгрии и Франции есть 1 событие для теста). Я всё долго маялся, я решил что сначало сырое выложу, а так этот мод будет обновляться, я даже пока что 1 участника набрал, но кто то может тоже стать доверенным человеком и я как раз набираю в команду разработчиков, и скоро буду решать проблемы с переводом на английский, а на этом всё, можете даже вступить в группу дискорд для узнавания новостей о обновления, а на этом всё, спасибо, удачи.
      ENG:Welcome to the post, today I decided to make a post right now, yes, it may sound strange because I remember how that mod did not look very much like a red flood, but that one is generally closed, in general, I decided to do it, unfortunately raw and without events (well, only Austria, Hungary and France have 1 event for the test). I toiled for a long time, I decided that I would first lay out the raw, and so this mod will be updated, I even typed 1 participant so far, but someone can also become a trusted person and I’m just recruiting into the development team, and I will soon solve problems with translated into English, and that's all, you can even join the discord group to find out news about the update, and that's all, thanks, good luck.
      (If something could offend in translation then forgive me)
      Discord server:https://discord.gg/eqgXgHktew
      Red Flood(AoH2):
      YandexDrive:https://disk.yandex.ru/d/2mwrzud60Ft71Q
      GoogleDrive:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DUKkMGuLCeu-XsqnHQLqvkqvxvmXgG4s/view?usp=sharing

• By mimida21
      i have seen ones with middle east already,  but like, there ain't the other ones, you know: The African one.
      so i made a scenario featuring only countries from middle east and north Africa only.

you're welcome.
      note: and no, i ain't feature any European country cause of refugee crisis and dumb jokes, this is a pure, accurate version of the Arab world, i made this for fun, not politics
       may 19 update: i wastelanded one provinces and give 4 more for turkey, should be accurate now. 
      may 25 update: i made three new scenarios, one about fascism vs communism, two about world war 1 and 2.

thearabworld.rar
    • By AoH2MerezTR
      Bu mod, Hearts of Iron IV Game'den esinlenmiştir. Şu anda beta aşamasındadır ve modun görselleri neredeyse tamamlanmıştır. Bağlantı, liderler ve senaryolar düzenlendiğinde paylaşılacaktır.
      Ağırlıklı olarak II. Dünya Savaşı senaryoları olacaktır. II. Dünya Savaşı olayları tarihlerine göre ayarlanacaktır.

AoH2MerezTR amatör bir çalışmasıdır ilerleyen daha kaliteli çalışmalar gelecektir.
      AoH2MerezTR amatör bir çalışmadır, ileride daha kaliteli işler çıkacaktır.

AoH2MerezTR Youtube kanalı üzerinden link paylaşılacaktır.
      Bağlantı AoH2MerezTR Youtube kanalı üzerinden paylaşılacaktır.
      AoH2MerezTR Youtube Kanalı bağlantısı :  https://bit.ly/2Lb4Ufr
      YAPIMCI:  @Şehzade Kerem
      Reklamcı : @__king_aziz__ 

• By ModCap
      Hello. We are about to complete Kaiserreich, The Legacy Of The Weltkrieg, the first script of the "The Alternate Mod Pack" project we started as the Modcap Team.

Here are the features of this scenario:

- New civilizations
      - New music (exclusive to the German Empire)
      - Tuned technologies
      - Adjusted populations
      - 100 events
      - Happiness adjustment
      - "Choose Your Path" feature for certain countries
      - Continuous new updates

Here are the video of our ww2 scenerio(The graphics and a lot of thing will be updated.)
      And if you want to help us, watch our videos about our mods, or just wanna visit our discord, here are the links.

https://discord.gg/UpJp7XKn

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!