Age of History 3
Aryan

Sharing scenarios made on Android

Multi Space: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DnONd-9iAb8yxN7uBB-0qMwwiSdTHDQ4/view?usp=drivesdk

Install the a.p.k provided in the above link and open it

Click AoH2 and press Clone

Now anything you do in AoH2 in Multi Space will be stored at /data/user/0/com.dualspace.multispace.androie/virtual/data/user/0/age.of.civilizations2.tno/files/

Make some change like creating a custom civ to test it and then open MT Manager

Mt Manager: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ChHFZmHauyJt4EcryfPQGkg9iBMoMCha/view?usp=drivesdk

Click storage/emulated/0, paste /data/user/0/com.dualspace.multispace.androie/virtual/data/user/0/age.of.civilizations2.tno/files/ in its place and press Ok

The folder there should contain any changes you make, it isn't normally accessible but the Multi Space a.p.k provided has been modified a little to allow it. This video shows how to make that change if you're interested, unfortunately it doesn't work directly on AoH2 so I had to go through Multi Space

Edit: I have a different method which I now use for Android modding. You can see it here

Edited by Aryan

6 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

This didn't work for me.

1065628702_Screenshot_20210812-155741_MTManager.thumb.jpg.47e2faffd25bc1069afd20ef59d0f2b1.jpg

Had you saved something in multi space aoh2 after going through the process? It won't show anything if no changes were made.

3 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

I did. I made a civ.

Install the multi space a.p.k again (don't uninstall the old one, install it on top of it) and then see if it shows the files. There have been some instances where it hadn't properly updated the files there and doing this helped.

1 hour ago, Aryan said:

Install the multi space a.p.k again (don't uninstall the old one, install it on top of it) and then see if it shows the files. There have been some instances where it hadn't properly updated the files there and doing this helped.

I'm afraid it still didn't work.

8 hours ago, Aryan said:

Had you saved something in multi space aoh2 after going through the process? It won't show anything if no changes were made.

It did not work for me

4 hours ago, Batrangenionhomie said:

It says it need 32 bit how to fix it

I have made a different tutorial since then, you can try that method if this doesn't work

I changed devices and for some reasons this version of Multispace doesn't work anymore.. it crashes when I enter the game. Is there is any other known app that is able to export data from the game?

(I still didn't try the second method you linked)