Jump to content
Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

Engines  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

On 6/27/2023 at 10:05 PM, cvbnm07 said:

Hello, I am trying to remove some scenarios such as TNO, "Papers, Please" ,"The Man in the High Castle", and more because i dont wanna play them.

How ever, when i do that, i try starting a game but it crashes due to me removing those scenarios.

 

the Game itself is in .jar

 

Can you make an .exe version?

Pumped told me that he's working to fix this issue, but it'll continue being a .jar file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

No, it's just that it's quite unstable when you try to port maps, I recommend that you transfer the data from the mod you want to port into the map. Go to the maps session and find the ‘Project: ALPHA’ map, it is the map I use for this mod

Wait, so i have to go into Megamod then select the map then import it into the game you wanna have the map into?

 

how do i do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cvbnm07 said:

Wait, so i have to go into Megamod then select the map then import it into the game you wanna have the map into?

 

how do i do that

The inverse, you port all files in like the game folder, civilizations, flags, UI and all that into the mod that has the map you desire 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

The inverse, you port all files in like the game folder, civilizations, flags, UI and all that into the mod that has the map you desire 

Actually, I had to copy and paste the debug, but can you add san marino and vatican city for 5.0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, cvbnm07 said:

Actually, I had to copy and paste the debug, but can you add san marino and vatican city for 5.0?

Yes, I switched the map in this new version, which means that many new regions will be available, including San Marino, Vatican and even Antarctica 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Yes, I switched the map in this new version, which means that many new regions will be available, including San Marino, Vatican and even Antarctica 

Does this include Canada's regions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, cvbnm07 said:

Does this include Canada's regions?

Yes, Canada will have the correct adminstrative borders, and Australia too, and I made the administrative regions scenario for those nations, as well as Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Brazil and Argentina 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, uwut said:

how did you make "the music automatically plays when the game starts"

You have to search in the classes of the game, in the sounds manager class, a line called Impact_Allegretto, then you just replace that name with the name of the song you want to play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

You have to search in the classes of the game, in the sounds manager class, a line called Impact_Allegretto, then you just replace that name with the name of the song you want to play 

when i change game crashes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Send a screenshot of how it looks like. Are tou sure you didn't delete something else? Deleting even a dot can cause the game to crash

image.png.3eb6e63d60ae605f4e11913ef642f61c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

By the way @uwut, you could reset the changes you did to the code, and instead of inserting the name of the song in it, change the song you want to play first as ‘Impact_Allegretto’

redoing it didnt worked but i changed songs name to impact_alegretto and its works so nearly problem solved thanks!

Edited by uwut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2023 at 7:43 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Yes, Canada will have the correct adminstrative borders, and Australia too, and I made the administrative regions scenario for those nations, as well as Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Brazil and Argentina 

Japan, India  and South Korea too? (Just curious)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games