Jump to content
Age of History 3

PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JonaConquer said:

Some Other Mods You Are Thinking Of Making?

I might also consider continuing Addon Redux Ultimate as I know that many people hate maps with tons of province, but my main focus on modding is and always has been Megamod, and I've been working on it for about two years now, so it's the one mod I'll always have the most passion in working 

Edited by PHZanoniGamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the megamod mod, it works amazing and has amazing additions but i do have one issue and i wanna see if others do too, so the ingame music just doesent work at all, the only music you can hear is the i will return remix song when launching the game but once that ends its complete silence, anyone else got this? and anyway to solve or add music?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, adde445 said:

I love the megamod mod, it works amazing and has amazing additions but i do have one issue and i wanna see if others do too, so the ingame music just doesent work at all, the only music you can hear is the i will return remix song when launching the game but once that ends its complete silence, anyone else got this? and anyway to solve or add music?

That's very odd .. which scale are you using?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, adde445 said:

I love the megamod mod, it works amazing and has amazing additions but i do have one issue and i wanna see if others do too, so the ingame music just doesent work at all, the only music you can hear is the i will return remix song when launching the game but once that ends its complete silence, anyone else got this? and anyway to solve or add music?

I managed to partially get it to work again by hitting the next song button a few times and changing the volume of the songs, but it doesn't work all the time, so I just resorted to playing the songs directly from the files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, adde445 said:

I love the megamod mod, it works amazing and has amazing additions but i do have one issue and i wanna see if others do too, so the ingame music just doesent work at all, the only music you can hear is the i will return remix song when launching the game but once that ends its complete silence, anyone else got this? and anyway to solve or add music?

I have same problem too but only on one music, its called "Those were the days", when the music changes to that it got no pop up bar of the music name and its just void (has no sound). The remix version of that is still working fine though

 

I dont know if its only me or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shiroi said:

I have same problem too but only on one music, its called "Those were the days", when the music changes to that it got no pop up bar of the music name and its just void (has no sound). The remix version of that is still working fine though

 

I dont know if its only me or not

Oh, it's probably some song that was removed but was kept in the marker file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, adde445 said:

Im using the PC version

Check the ‘Age_of_civilizations’ file in the musics folder, see if all the music are written there, if they aren't then you'll need to write the names there and separate each by a ;

Like this:

I Will Return.ogg;Brazil Anthem.ogg;

Edited by PHZanoniGamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Check the ‘Age_of_civilizations’ file in the musics folder, see if all the music are written there, if they aren't then you'll need to write the names there and separate each by a ;

Like this:

I Will Return.ogg;Brazil Anthem.ogg;

I did and checked, all of the music names are there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games