Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

Engines  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 minutes ago, WynnThorn said:

You doing gods work right now.:classic_smile:

(How do vassals become independent without liberty desire?)

I set them to never have independence because often Canada, British Raj would go to war against the UK and this wasn't accurate. But if you want to set vassal's independent, there's an option for the owner of the vassal to give them independence, or you can do that through the scenario editor 

1 hour ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I set them to never have independence because often Canada, British Raj would go to war against the UK and this wasn't accurate. But if you want to set vassal's independent, there's an option for the owner of the vassal to give them independence, or you can do that through the scenario editor 

Thanks for the response, but one more question. Why is the pc download missing some of the new features like nuclear warheads and manpower?

14 minutes ago, uwut said:

for bugs all of them will be fixed on v1.5.1
for android i cant give promise

also most of current bugs is in events, gameplay part is clear and better than bloody europe

Edited by uwut

12 hours ago, cvbnm07 said:

It needs admin permissions and i dont have it because my dad is the admin

He says he doesn't want me to "download a virus" so i would need to ask him 1st

saying oracle.com to virus?? very funny

On 9/15/2023 at 5:19 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Your device is probably not good enough to run it. Are you trying scale 5? If so, try three. It might run 

And also say "out of ram"