Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Age Of Civilizations II MEGAMOD v5.6 | PC and iOS versions released!

Just a small correction: the Greek leader Avksentiy Moraitis should be either Avksentios or Avksentis, as "Avksentiy" is the Russian form of the name. Other than that, solid mod.

Edited by CaptaineWer33

Em 10/06/2020 em 06:36, Cayo disse:

Atualização 0.7 (06/10)

• Novas Decisões para o Brasil;
  • Novas Decisões para a Itália;
  • Novos eventos para o Brasil;
  • As fronteiras do Paraguai, Equador, Colômbia, Bolívia e Peru foram corrigidas.

Imagens:

20201006062838_1.thumb.jpg.ca43bffbeb597055f3829af54fc8b00f.jpg

20200926212144_1.thumb.jpg.53f0be06d7668bf9f01fd747b8038cd8.jpg

* = Ignorar os erros de português, é muito difícil de escrever estes textos para o cenário. 

Juntem-se ao nosso servidor no Discord , lá nos discutimos sobre o AOC2 e divulgamos nossos projetos. Dêem uma passada lá e falem o que descobriram.

Seria bom se existisse este mod para pc, achei muito bom uns dos melhores e colocar mais escalas porque as provincias fica perto.

this is the best mod i've ever played and it's amazing!  But it could have more technology options like percentage of attack and defense (similar to blood europe) because countries have very similar death numbers when they are at war, this makes it a little less realistic

Hey uh PHZanoni gamer just asking maybe in the next update (not forcing)can you add more flags name and formable nations to indonesia please just asking ok thanks

Good job! I'm really liking this mod. Although, will you make it on PC? On mobile it's kinda laggy and slow compared to the PC version.

6 hours ago, LI0N_ said:

Good job! I'm really liking this mod. Although, will you make it on PC? On mobile it's kinda laggy and slow compared to the PC version.

I've tried making a pc version before, but unfortunately it didn't work. The game starts just fine, but it crashed as soon as you select a country to play.

Just now, Whywouldi said:

Hello, how did you manage to add pics to the scenarios?

Inside the game files, go to assets->map->earth->scenarios then choose the desired scenario, then install the app pixel lab and then the picture you desire and put it to the resolution 327x194. After this, find the picture with the custom resolution and then rename it as ‘preview.png’ then just send it to the folder of the scenario. If you still have any doubts on how to do it, leave me a message