Age of History 3

POG

The fourth reich

the fourth reich  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello!

Im gonna start a mod where in the mordern world germany Again tries to take over the world. But this time alliance like eu or nato is present. Can you succesfully do the wishes of your ancestors that the third reich couldnt do? Or will you fall to the eu or nato and be a UN occupied zone forever?

The version 0.1v is gonna come soon(Its gonna probably take 3 to 4 days). Its gonna have 40 to 50 events and if this gets enough support then i will start working on 1.0v

Edit 1:- Version 0.1v is here!! This update not only adds more events but now another country have a focus tree instead of germany. Not only germany have more events now but russia have events also now! I have also added objective in the mods!

Edit 2:-I finally started to work on version 1.0 and making it into a mod. The only problem is that i didnt know it would be this hard to create a mod.

Though i am working so much that im staying late up at night just making a new map. Version 1.0 may come out in 2 to 3 months. Though no promises bc i have online school to attend and do studys also..

Version 1.0 will contain:-

New Civilizations

More province

Updated alliance

More events

More focus trees for countrys

WW3 will be also added

More formables

I may make this mod compactible for android also. No promises though

Edit 3:-I made a discord server for the people who want to see the progress https://discord.com/channels/903622507054104576

Thefourthreich.rar

Edited by POG

2 hours ago, Xjento said:

Hey this is An pretty good mod keep it up

Thx im doing a update right now which is much much better than this one. I did that version in a hurry thats why it has few events. Im going to update right now. Its gonna have about 20 events with germany and russia having a focus tree. 

2 hours ago, Xjento said:

Hey this is An pretty good mod keep it up

Now i know there is some support for the mod