Age of History 3

Polska

Historical Ultimate Project - WIP

Historical Ultimate Project (HUP) - Work in progress.
//<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->\\
icone.thumb.png.87400e645e830c680a2212390db2fa21.png
//<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->\\
Introduction

Hi, I'm Polska, but I prefer to be called Mic, I'm currently using some of my free time to develop a mod with things missing from the game, like a map with historical provinces of various dates, events for interesting scenarios, nations new, formable civilizations and others.

Features

- New map (15 thousand provinces probably), with cities;

- Scenarios from 100 BC to 2021 AD;

- New historical and fictitious formable nations;

- New ideologies;

- New nations;

- Events.

Current state

The current state of the mod is still being finalized in Europe, the first alpha will be released when Europe is completed, the 1600 AD scenarios to 2021 are completed and the cities of Europe are completed, while it is not completed I won't launch any mod files (in the first version there will be no events, we are focusing on making the map at the moment).

Suggestions/Discord

If you want to enter the discord server to suggest something or see the mod's progress, I recommend entering the Discord server, I speak Portuguese (my native language), English and I can understand a little bit of Spanish, so we can communicate minimally and exchange some ideas. On Discord it's more certain that I would see your message than here, so if you want to go in there, you're welcome.

https://discord.gg/HgaE2bUKJR

Credits

Mic and Renan

image.png

Edited by Polska

6 hours ago, Noobs Dudes said:

When do you think the map will be out? @Polska

Alpha by the end of the year (our goal is to release alpha by the end of this month, but that's more of a challenge than a prediction). The mod completes, the plan is to release by the end of summer next year.

19 hours ago, Prickly_Boi said:

Did you add these borders ?

20211129_171332.png

20211129_170800.png

We'll add, about the last post (about Libya and the borders of the Ottoman Empire in Arabia)

We are going to add your suggestion (Angola and Mozambique), mainly taking advantage of the fact that we haven't done Africa yet.image.png.8e7d2b10c21d0ee945d8ceb31c404d4b.pngimage.png.c08a4881b61e91b57b39b67dc0c3b15d.png

39 minutes ago, Polska said:

39 minutes ago, Polska said:

We'll add, about the last post (about Libya and the borders of the Ottoman Empire in Arabia)

We are going to add your suggestion (Angola and Mozambique), mainly taking advantage of the fact that we haven't done Africa yet.image.png.8e7d2b10c21d0ee945d8ceb31c404d4b.pngimage.png.c08a4881b61e91b57b39b67dc0c3b15d.png

Ok 

Edited by Prickly_Boi