Age of History 3

Lipark Japanese modder

š—£š—®š—°š˜ ā€•Cold War between Germany and Soviet Unionā€• Ver. 1.1!

ćˆć£ćØ...ć“ć®ć‚³ćƒ”ćƒ³ćƒˆć‚’ę—„ęœ¬äŗŗćŒč¦‹ć¦ćć‚Œć‚‹ć‹ć‚ć‹ć‚“ćŖ恄恑恩äø€åæœę›øćč¾¼ć‚€ć‚ˆ

恓恮modćÆę­»ć‚“ć§ć—ć¾ć£ćŸć®ć‹ć„ļ¼Ÿvkć«č”Œć£ć¦ć‚‚č‰Æć„ęƒ…å ±ćŒå¾—ć‚‰ć‚ŒćŖćć¦ć­...

ćƒˆćƒ¬ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ¼(ļ¼Ÿ)悒見恦悋ćØ悀恚ē—’ć„ć‚ˆ

On 5/22/2022 at 1:09 AM, American Union said:

ćˆć£ćØ...ć“ć®ć‚³ćƒ”ćƒ³ćƒˆć‚’ę—„ęœ¬äŗŗćŒč¦‹ć¦ćć‚Œć‚‹ć‹ć‚ć‹ć‚“ćŖ恄恑恩äø€åæœę›øćč¾¼ć‚€ć‚ˆ

恓恮modćÆę­»ć‚“ć§ć—ć¾ć£ćŸć®ć‹ć„ļ¼Ÿvkć«č”Œć£ć¦ć‚‚č‰Æć„ęƒ…å ±ćŒå¾—ć‚‰ć‚ŒćŖćć¦ć­...

ćƒˆćƒ¬ćƒ¼ćƒ©ćƒ¼(ļ¼Ÿ)悒見恦悋ćØ悀恚ē—’ć„ć‚ˆ

ćÆć„ć€ć“ć®ć‚¹ćƒ¬ćƒƒćƒ‰ć‚’ē«‹ć¦ćŸę—„ęœ¬äŗŗ恧恙!ļ¼ˆē¬‘ļ¼‰

Mod恮開ē™ŗč€…ćŒć‚¦ć‚Æćƒ©ć‚¤ćƒŠęˆ¦äŗ‰ć®å½±éŸæ恧開ē™ŗćŒé…ć‚Œć¦ć—ć¾ć£ć¦ć„ć‚‹ēŠ¶ę³ć§ć™šŸ˜…

ć¾ćŸVKć«ć‚‚č²¼ć£ć¦ć‚ć‚‹é€šć‚Šćƒ†ćƒ¬ć‚°ćƒ©ćƒ ć«ć‚¹ćƒ¬ćƒƒćƒ‰ć‚’ē§»ć—ć¦ć„ć¾ć™ć®ć§ćƒ†ćƒ¬ć‚°ćƒ©ćƒ ć®ćƒŖćƒ³ć‚Æ悒恊čøćæ恏恠恕恄

(I used a Translator, If you can't understood Say please!)Before 1992, In North Korea's constitution,North Korea's capital is Seoul.Because Seoul is important in South, and north Korea.Ā (Very Important korea's economically!)So I want Change North Korea's capital change Seoul.But you can't change this just to pass over!

Vkć®ć‚µć‚¤ćƒˆć‚’č¦‹ć¦ć‚‚ć‚ˆćåˆ†ć‹ć‚‰ćŖ恄悓恠...

ä½œęˆćŒäø­ę­¢ć—ćŸć‚ˆć†ć«ę›øć‹ć‚Œć¦ć„ć‚‹äøŠćƒ†ćƒ¬ć‚°ćƒ©ćƒ ć®ćƒŖćƒ³ć‚Æ悂ćŖćć¦å›°ć£ć¦ć„ć‚‹ć‚“ć 

å‡ŗę„ć‚Œć°ć§ć„ć„ć®ć ćŒ...ćć®ćƒ†ćƒ¬ć‚°ćƒ©ćƒ ć®URLć‚’č²¼ć£ć¦ć‚‚ć‚‰ć†ć“ćØćÆåÆčƒ½ć‹ćŖļ¼Ÿ

Hello! I am one of the main developers of this mod. The Tired Developers team and I want to translate the mod for an English-speaking audience. Unfortunately, we do not have the proper level of English to correctly convey the meaning of events. If anyone wants to collaborate with us in translation, write!

P.S: And by the way, the mod is not Russian! We come from Ukraine and the mod is Ukrainian, respectively!)

Edited by Anton Egorov

22 hours ago, Anton Egorov said:

Hello! I am one of the main developers of this mod. The Tired Developers team and I want to translate the mod for an English-speaking audience. Unfortunately, we do not have the proper level of English to correctly convey the meaning of events. If anyone wants to collaborate with us in translation, write!

P.S: And by the way, the mod is not Russian! We come from Ukraine and the mod is Ukrainian, respectively!)

bro just wrote the most beautiful well written english sentence I have ever seen and it says they don't have the proper level of english knowledge

Edited by UraniumConsumer

10 hours ago, UraniumConsumer said:

bro just wrote the most beautiful well written english sentence I have ever seen and it says they don't have the proper level of english knowledge

Google translate is not as bad as I thought?)