Age of History 3

RandomWarior

The WWII Mod - Asian Madness, Version 2

On 12/9/2021 at 1:54 PM, RandomWarior said:

Screenshotting is very anoying to me so i didnt get many, but i can 100% make a video showing some stuff if you would want, the same i did with the showcase video.

Schermafbeelding 2021-12-09 064637.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-12-09 064723.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-12-09 064958.png

Schermafbeelding 2021-12-09 065144.png

Chinese Communist Party's border is wrong,i mean is KMT controlling the Xi'an part.

8 minutes ago, Reahimuro said:

Chinese Communist Party's border is wrong,i mean is KMT controlling the Xi'an part.

They do not, would the correct border include Xi'an as a part of the Kuomintang?

On 12/11/2021 at 3:44 PM, RandomWarior said:

They do not, would the correct border include Xi'an as a part of the Kuomintang?

Just a question are you Belgian bcause of your profile pic

Next update will be based on Europe, most events didnt work write or didnt work at all when it came to Europe, as i had made most of them before i became good with events during the development of the Asian Madness update, thus i have deleted all european events, and i will be remaking them in the next couple of days, more music based around europe will be added in the soundtrack and more European events will be added, some minor changes to other details could very much take place in the next version (Version 3).

Also can you make another scenarios maybe 1 or 2 more with full event and a few with minor event. based on ww2 era of course. not update 3 but maybe 4 or 5

4 hours ago, RandomWarior said:

Next update will be based on Europe, most events didnt work write or didnt work at all when it came to Europe, as i had made most of them before i became good with events during the development of the Asian Madness update, thus i have deleted all european events, and i will be remaking them in the next couple of days, more music based around europe will be added in the soundtrack and more European events will be added, some minor changes to other details could very much take place in the next version (Version 3).

18 hours ago, Fireboy said:

Also can you make another scenarios maybe 1 or 2 more with full event and a few with minor event. based on ww2 era of course. not update 3 but maybe 4 or 5

More scenarios will be added when the 1936 scenario is finished, these will most likely NOT have events starting out.

18 hours ago, Adolf hitler from fnf said:

Add Sky Or Dislike Add Sky Or Dislike Add Sky Or Dislike Add Sky Or Dislike Add Sky Or Dislike Add Sky Or Dislike

1689037159_tenor(2).gif.6c1b4773215e7d1e68265f789b93afc7.gif

Everyone ignore this Guy

Getting bored of working on this mod, will stop for some time, if anyone else wants to continue my work feel free to do so, but i wont be working on it for some time, i might make some other project that intrests me however.