Age of History 3

kaiserausse

Heads up Modders

So if you are wanting to edit ideologies in the game just for fun and not creating an actual mod or if you just want to create a mod hands on instead of using those new editors and you're editing ideologies, DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT let other ideologies have the same starting letter/symbol in their extra tags, i.e. you can't have two ideologies with the starting letters/symbols in their extra tag "c" so no "cm" or "cc" or whatever or else they will both override each other, you guys can have fun testing that out to see what happens

Istfg I spent HOURS trying to fix this, so just be lucky y'all didn't have to

And yes, sadly that means there could be a limit to the maximum amount of ideologies you could add but nobody say anything about spaces or diacritics, so test that out if you wanna add like 50+ ideologies or smth