Age of History 3
YellowSquared

AoH2 Android porting tool

This simple tool allows to quickly and easily port PC mods to android. (Basically its gradle project, configured to port things to Android)

You dont need the code of the mod to port it. Only the jar and some folders from mod's installation folder.

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11XV1Q4sfZWrG_v0qq9V9tLSZTuAxeVvG/view?usp=sharing

Features

• Code portation
  • Automatic portation of Maps/Scenarios/Textures/Sounds
  • Outputs android application, no dex manipulations needed.

Instruction:

1. Download and unzip the archive
  2. Open «local.properties» file and add full path to «sdk» folder (for example sdk.dir = «C:\\Users\\UserName\\Downloads\\AndroidPorter\\SDK») (Double backslashes are necesseary)

3. Copy jar file of your mod into «libs» folder and rename it into «lib.jar»
  4. Copy folders game, map, music, saves, sounds, UI and files ic_32x32.ico, ic_32x32.png from your mod installation folder into «assets» folder.

5. The amount of files in "assets" folder should be less than 65000. Delete some maps if you have over 65000 files. You will also need to remove map related lines from AgeOfCivilizations.json which is located in assets/map folder.

6. Launch «Port.bat»

More instructions are in the archive.

You can contact me on discord: foxpaw474

Edited by YellowSquared
Update

3 hours ago, YellowSquared said:

This simple tool allows to quickly and easily port PC mods to android. (Basically its gradle project, configured to port things to Android)

You dont need the code of the mod to port it. Only the jar and some folders from mod's installation folder.

Features

• Code portation

Instruction:

2. Open «local.properties» file and add full path to «sdk» folder (for example sdk.dir = «C:\\Users\\UserName\\Downloads\\AndroidPorter\\SDK») (Double backslashes are necesseary)

4. Copy folders game, map, music, saves, sounds, UI and files ic_32x32.ico, ic_32x32.png from your mod installation folder into «assets» folder.

5. Launch «Port.bat»

AoH2_AndroidPorterV3_ENG.zip 2.74 MB · 0 downloads

its awesome bro especially jar to dex converter is perfect

On 6/29/2023 at 8:51 AM, YellowSquared said:

Features

• Code portation

Instruction:

5. Launch «Port.bat»

AoH2_AndroidPorterV3_ENG.zip 2.74 MB · 16 downloads

Port This Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dS3vwbn8fZY6evvSrFR-WlY3lQCpNId3/view?usp=sharing

On 6/29/2023 at 3:51 PM, YellowSquared said:

Features

• Code portation

Instruction:

5. Launch «Port.bat»

AoH2_AndroidPorterV3_ENG.zip 2.74 MB · 21 downloads

There are apparantely two libs folder which one???

You should have specified the version of jdk needed to run this tool, I spent hours just to find which one is the right version, It is always too old or too new, I have tried jdk-1-8 jdk-11 and jdk-20. Each one have it own errors.

On 8/7/2023 at 11:08 AM, Emir of Granada said:

You should have specified the version of jdk needed to run this tool, I spent hours just to find which one is the right version, It is always too old or too new, I have tried jdk-1-8 jdk-11 and jdk-20. Each one have it own errors.

With JDK 8-18 gradle should work. I updated the tool quite a few times, i will upload it soon.

Edited by YellowSquared

Update released, i fixed some bugs, improved portation speed and updated instruction. Also i found common bug, which occured when file amount in "assets" folder exceeds 65000 - the portation process ends with zip64 error.

On 6/29/2023 at 3:51 PM, YellowSquared said:

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11XV1Q4sfZWrG_v0qq9V9tLSZTuAxeVvG/view?usp=sharing

Features

• Code portation

Instruction:

5. The amount of files in "assets" folder should be less than 65000. Delete some maps if you have over 65000 files. You will also need to remove map related lines from AgeOfCivilizations.json which is located in assets/map folder.

6. Launch «Port.bat»

how i can fix this error
image.png

On 6/29/2023 at 1:51 PM, YellowSquared said:

Features

• Code portation

Instruction:

6. Launch «Port.bat»

Do can Port world crisis to phone?

4 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Wait what that's bad Mexico reject, did he rejected or accept? 

He slowed down in his response, and then said something like yeah there is a problem try to port it again and then stopped responding to uwut messages.

Anyways Uwut already solvedthe original problem but now a new problem pop up from nowhere

3 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

He slowed down in his response, and then said something like yeah there is a problem try to port it again and then stopped responding to uwut messages.

Anyways Uwut already solvedthe original problem but now a new problem pop up from nowhere

No worry man, if brother uwut allows, I contact my guy, he may be able to pull it off