Age of History 3

Hello. I'm here again. Realising new mod after I realesed another 2 days ago. This one is about Baltia 🇱🇹 🇱🇻 🇪🇪 

This mod includes obviously Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. And estonian and latvian territories that was occupied by ruzzia during WWII, that is historically and culturally latvian and estonian.

Here is download link and a few screenshots:

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rj4agYZByHO6RPLl1uyd_-c1EIht5wMV/view?usp=sharing

Also, there is 3 thing I want to say:

1. In 1200 scenario, there is a provinces that are not taken by anyone. Gonna be honest, I'm to lazy to add to the game small province countries during that time,so sorry

2. There is major 3 countries in that region obviously, so it is logical to add their languages. But I added only 🇱🇹 language, because 🇱🇻 and 🇪🇪 languages are not added to the game, and I'm too lazy to add your languages to the game, so sorry. It would take big time

3. Thanks to Baltic countries for the help you did to Ukraine in needed time. We will never forget.

Thanks 

Enjoy the mod! 🙂

baltiaprovincesdone.thumb.png.0dac50804feb952d472ce4f99590ac17.png

I would post here screenshots from the game that are very beautiful and sassy, and not only from map editor, but due to the thing that this site is often very buggy and in different days have different max size of images, I will sadly don't do it