Jump to content
Age of History 3

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia best historical countries. Facts.

That is factt, well tis bc of czech, slovaks *i am slovak* were under hungarians and bc many people thing that if you dont own land, the land doesnt have history, like man we were under hungarians 1000 years, on the land many things happened.

But folk are just ignorants and say that we have the most sh!t history ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, sonil_or_you said:

guys i have a problem, the jar file will just not start.
I have java and for all mods it works

Place the files into Age of Imperialism mod, we still have not made this mod fully independent, will do it in the next beta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's up everyone
I am here to update yall on the condition of the mod

This mod is indeed still alive
I could not post anything on the site for a while, idk why but it did not let me type anything

Anyways...

There was a vote in the discord server, what is new you may wonder?

-This update will be the first one with an official name, that being L'europa en fue (europe on fire) which will feature content for France, Germany and Czechoslovakia (with a very possible Austria rework). There was a vote between this and "Battle On The Danube" (events for Yugo, Czechoslovakia, Greece and a possible Romania rework), but since this lost it will be moved to 0.8.
-There will be a "red flood" scenario where every country that can, will go down the communist path, if no communist path then socialist, and if neither then historical. This is purely for fun and challenge.
-There is now an "important city" terrain type which offers big buffs to important cities like the 25% defense buff which will allow you to defend the victory points with more success then before.
-A lot of nations not relevant to the main scenarios will be added for our map making brothers, best maps might even make it fully into USGW, with a possibility of getting events!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can yall add the formables from the old one? Ex: Celtic Empire - Ireland, Global Democratic Union - UK USA and Canada, and add some new ones too, Soviet Union formable sounds cool.

 

Edited by Urdadplays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2023 at 5:16 PM, Urdadplays said:

Can yall add the formables from the old one? Ex: Celtic Empire - Ireland, Global Democratic Union - UK USA and Canada, and add some new ones too, Soviet Union formable sounds cool.

 

We are adding new formables but wont add ones we deem useless, we will see what we can do. Its rather unlikely that old formables will make its way into usgw

Edited by Wooodex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Wooodex said:

We are adding new formables but wont add ones we deem useless, we will see what we can do. Its rather unlikely that old formables will make its way into usgw

Oh. Okay, well I really wanted a Celtic Empire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Wooodex said:

We are adding new formables but wont add ones we deem useless, we will see what we can do. Its rather unlikely that old formables will make its way into usgw

Oh, and also, can you please add a "End of Luxembourg as we know it" Event? It's identical to the end of Netherlands and Belgium event, where once you fully occupy them, you annex them. Keyword annex. Please add that. Small details annoy me. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2023 at 12:57 PM, Wooodex said:

CzechoslovakPortraits_20231025115935.png.05c4561cb1cae49f7fd8f67c25f234af.png CzechoslovakPortraits_20231025115923.png.ce1681d82f255e43ed8851e4e990f21b.png CzechoslovakPortraits_20231025115911.png.10e49705832c5ff53e585d14094d8b5c.png CzechoslovakPortraits_20231025115843.png.9b0d4cfb5154600790b4c1f6f86e901d.png CzechoslovakPortraits_20231025115819.png.0720facffccbe8128aaf5c76487deb30.png CzechoslovakPortraits_20231025115740.png.5baab6d2d5eabab1652952b2cd9a1d42.png CzechoslovakPortraits_20231025120023.png.2e3e54af1515efd139f187debcfa6707.png CzechoslovakPortraits_20231025120019.png.6d10aa9c4df0e0f7c2ff4034690b81df.png CzechoslovakPortraits_20231025120005.png.1723fc451bc21cf737b6c617bc1c97e9.png CzechoslovakPortraits_20231025115944.png.6abfbc6a256d95d4dbf92f0e700a74ff.png Czechoslovak_Portraits_20231009194903.png.3166abeffad76d79e8f2a55245a58135.png Czechoslovak_Portraits_20231009002521.png.67755b93a0eb7217725985f37349d9ab.png Czechoslovak_Portraits_20231009010903.png.8e6bd39e8432fb3192896c20e76145a3.png  

Some more leaks, there is still a few leaders left to be made

 

very nice, you could also add slovak one, i can help with those

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also maybe i would change the UI bc it kinda looks old like from some of the old games that i used to play in 2004,
maybe i would also change the events image, it looks kindam meh when its on the whole whole event screen with also the bad resolution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Work on USGW paused till aoh3
I had trouble with events, having to restart progress 3 times and last time lost progress of 200 events
Do not worry progress will continue in aoh3 and we are still making trees behind the scenes
I do NOT want anyone to add stuff to USGW as a continuation, please respect this decision of mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Wooodex said:

Work on USGW paused till aoh3
I had trouble with events, having to restart progress 3 times and last time lost progress of 200 events
Do not worry progress will continue in aoh3 and we are still making trees behind the scenes
I do NOT want anyone to add stuff to USGW as a continuation, please respect this decision of mine

Hopefully AoH3 will be moddeable to be able to fully port the mod to it

Sad to see this won't get more updates on the second one, it had great potential 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Wooodex said:

Work on USGW paused till aoh3
I had trouble with events, having to restart progress 3 times and last time lost progress of 200 events
Do not worry progress will continue in aoh3 and we are still making trees behind the scenes
I do NOT want anyone to add stuff to USGW as a continuation, please respect this decision of mine

I will respect it don't WORRY.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Hopefully AoH3 will be moddeable to be able to fully port the mod to it

Sad to see this won't get more updates on the second one, it had great potential 

Yeah, it still has potential once aoh3 drops. I just don't want to waste much more time on this broken game, neglected a few classes bcs of this.
But, I am rather unhappy with the state of 0.6.1, so I might make a 0.6.5 version with the French tree rework and bug fixes. Will see, something is telling me to continue usgw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asking for  a friend: Can anyone tell me how to download this mod on PC successfully, because when I downloaded, it said that Java configuration was lost or corrupted What to do? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2023 at 5:29 PM, FlatThetime said:

Asking for  a friend: Can anyone tell me how to download this mod on PC successfully, because when I downloaded, it said that Java configuration was lost or corrupted What to do? 

Put the files into AoI2, aka Age of Imperialism 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came back to USGW, when I paused the mod I was acting on my emotions of disapointment, but the guilt of not keeping my word of making this mod one of the greatest ww2 mods around has been stinging real hard...

Anyways, here is the progress... Around 40 events added, all France related, yet to make dates and text for them but we are getting there.

Next country getting events after France is... Iceland. I personally made an event tree for it and I would say for a minor country its rather fun, with a Communist, Independent Monarchist, Axis, Denmark loyal (short) and Viking (short) paths.

After Iceland will be a few events for Lithuania and Albania that I did not add in the last beta.

Czechoslovakia will be worked on again after all these, and after Czechoslovakia I will start working on the German Civil War.

I am far more cautious now, making backups after save to make sure something does not go wrong.

continue.png

Could not bother to take a screenshot (the button is broken lmao)

Edited by Wooodex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2023 at 3:26 AM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Hopefully AoH3 will be moddeable to be able to fully port the mod to it

Sad to see this won't get more updates on the second one, it had great potential 

I changed my mind, work is continuing. Had a vote in the discord server and was met with overwhelming support to continue the mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Wooodex said:

Came back to USGW, when I paused the mod I was acting on my emotions of disapointment, but the guilt of not keeping my word of making this mod one of the greatest ww2 mods around has been stinging real hard...

Anyways, here is the progress... Around 40 events added, all France related, yet to make dates and text for them but we are getting there.

Next country getting events after France is... Iceland. I personally made an event tree for it and I would say for a minor country its rather fun, with a Communist, Independent Monarchist, Axis, Denmark loyal (short) and Viking (short) paths.

After Iceland will be a few events for Lithuania and Albania that I did not add in the last beta.

Czechoslovakia will be worked on again after all these, and after Czechoslovakia I will start working on the German Civil War.

I am far more cautious now, making backups after save to make sure something does not go wrong.

continue.png

Could not bother to take a screenshot (the button is broken lmao)

 

5 hours ago, Wooodex said:

I changed my mind, work is continuing. Had a vote in the discord server and was met with overwhelming support to continue the mod

That is wonderful, I'll be looking forward for the next updates. Best of luck!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

 

That is wonderful, I'll be looking forward for the next updates. Best of luck!!

Thank you. By the way it wont let me react to any messages, do you have the same problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games