Age of History 3

PETER

Religion Mod

1 hour ago, MonAx said:

Nope, they just didn’t get in the game, probably bcs Lukasz was trying to release ASAP

I was talking real life

On 3/5/2019 at 1:14 AM, TimDee58 said:

religions ARE ideologies

I dont know if thats correct,I was talking about in-game ideologies(you know communism,democracy,republic,monarchy,tribal and city state)

5 minutes ago, Ramiro007 said:

I dont know if thats correct,I was talking about in-game ideologies(you know communism,democracy,republic,monarchy,tribal and city state)

and of course religion could be already in the game if Lukasz considered it to be an ideology

example:

Islamic Monarchy, Christian Monarchy etc etc (with all of the other practical blends of government type and religion), it's a very easy fix for someone with the right skillset.

Just now, TimDee58 said:

and of course religion could be already in the game if Lukasz considered it to be an ideology

example:

Islamic Monarchy, Christian Monarchy etc etc (with all of the other practical blends of government type and religion), it's a very easy fix for someone with the right skillset.

Well thats an excellent solution! i never thought about it that way.

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History 3? Tell a friend!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games