Age of History 3
MrDavid

Bloody Europe II | Final update

14 hours ago, dhanish d said:

I was playing in sand box mode an custom world

My population went in minus when I made peace with nato countries or my population crossed 1.5 billion idk becz both happened at same time and wasn't able find wtf is this I experienced the same of this shit in v1.2.1 but not in 1.3.0.2 I thought it was fixed but it come again in 1.3.1 how can I fix it do someone know?

I am not even able to recruit army becz of this

Is this a bug or something @MrDavidplz fix this if this is a bug plzzzzzzzz

Screenshot_2024-05-19-23-52-56-077_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukackk6.jpg

It's also present in vanilla, which is a necessary limitation, and if you want to make it bigger, you'll need more memory to support it

This limit is 2,147,483,647, beyond which it will become negative and start counting, each time it is reached

In Super Sandbox mode, after disabling the AI, the AI will still adjust the tax rate and other things in the country panel

In "Bloody Europe 1.3.1".

Will it be fixed?

My game just randomly stops after some time,the "next" button is all red,but when i press it nothing happens,i press the button on the top left and it says unpaused but nothing is moving,i cant press diplomacy,menu,any button,i can only leave.

Why can't we distribute troops in occupied territory,i am doing operation barbarossa,goes bad,and can't tell all of my troops to go behind the dnieper line using the troops distribution button cuz it only works in your annexed territory

In the free play mode,in the sandbox mode on the top,why can't we cause a civil war instead of a revolution.Random ideology takes 50% of the existing territory and fights the original one.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MrDavid said:

In general, the full-fledged update has not yet been released, I now want to fix the bugs that found the Russian audience, and then immediately do localization of the lines and release a full-fledged release for you

I want to do it this week. Already fixing a lot of bugs

In general, I can say that the update came out much more stable than 1.2.3 and 1.3. But there are a lot of small unpleasant bugs that spoil the experience. 

Can you upgrade auto plan as such it was in the versions on or before 1.2.1

And also an suggestion rawsarmy mechanism which was present in older versions was better the distribution of army which was added in this version

@MrDavidbtw thanks for reply and help me about that negetive population issues

Edit:can plz considered me and add the rawsarmy mechanic agian plsss

Edited by dhanish d

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MrDavid said:

In general, the full-fledged update has not yet been released, I now want to fix the bugs that found the Russian audience, and then immediately do localization of the lines and release a full-fledged release for you

I want to do it this week. Already fixing a lot of bugs

In general, I can say that the update came out much more stable than 1.2.3 and 1.3. But there are a lot of small unpleasant bugs that spoil the experience. 

The only significant bug I’ve encountered is that the more provinces your country has, the longer it takes to distribute the troops, even if you select only a few provinces. Other than that, the mod is incredible! Also, thank you so much for all the hard work you’ve put into the mod! It’s sad that the community is losing such a talented developer. I wish you a lot of success in your career; you really deserve it!! The community loves you 😁❤️

Also Lukas should hire you to develope AOH 3 with him 😅

Edited by Imveryugly

@MrDavid

Some more suggestions

Add declare war option in freeplay mod idk if it exists but it didn't show up for me

And another suggestion is make the holy Roman Empire mechanism bit a useful becz it has no use like that selecting the emporer,my suggestion is to add some powers to the selected emperor should have some power like make all other HRE countries to jointly declare war on an country selected by the emperor and other prices can send an request to emperor to help in their war and if emperor accepts all HRE will declare war if emperor rejects the price country should fight alone,atleast the HRE faction should work as an alliance,another one about this is the emperor should have power to kick an country from HRE faction or send other non HRE countries to join HRE peacefully or from ultimation and if any HRE countries makes other non HRE countries an vessal the vessal should join HRE automatically and if the vessal got independence there should be and 50/50%chance to stay in HRE or leave it,and if non HRE country vessels an HRE country it should leave HRE faction and when it got independence from the non hre it should automatically join HRE fraction agian plz considered it @MrDavid😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Posted (edited)

@ImveryuglyBtw you are right but on my opinion the rawsarmy mechanic was better than the troop distribution becz the troops distribution only works in your own  province but in other hand the rawsarmy also distributes the army in the occupied province and helping the front attacking army greatly as a back up,but sadly rawsarmy is removed 😭😭

Edited by dhanish d

@MrDavid

31 minutes ago, dhanish d said:

@MrDavid

Some more suggestions

Add declare war option in freeplay mod idk if it exists but it didn't show up for me

And another suggestion is make the holy Roman Empire mechanism bit a useful becz it has no use like that selecting the emporer,my suggestion is to add some powers to the selected emperor should have some power like make all other HRE countries to jointly declare war on an country selected by the emperor and other prices can send an request to emperor to help in their war and if emperor accepts all HRE will declare war if emperor rejects the price country should fight alone,atleast the HRE faction should work as an alliance,another one about this is the emperor should have power to kick an country from HRE faction or send other non HRE countries to join HRE peacefully or from ultimation and if any HRE countries makes other non HRE countries an vessal the vessal should join HRE automatically and if the vessal got independence there should be and 50/50%chance to stay in HRE or leave it,and if non HRE country vessels an HRE country it should leave HRE faction and when it got independence from the non hre it should automatically join HRE fraction agian plz considered it @MrDavid😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

And two more about HRE

The electors are electing the emperor by the score points but can you change it to that the electors of HRE elect via the relation ship

And second one

The electors of hre is permanent there no moving prince to electors,but can you change some thing that price somehow will be able to make theirself and electors by score points or send proposal to the emperor so that emperor will accept directly or it may need some qualifications like score points or the emperor should give some tast to the requested price like make one non hre country to hre country or occupy this province or something like that to be accepted to become and Elector

Plzzzzzzzz consider this I know I am annoying becz I should ask this to lukas but I am 100% sure he won't accept it or ignore it thats why I am asking you plzzzzzzzzzzz consider it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@MrDavidone more idea to make the game popular than regular not big task it is the simplest way to make the game better than ever

That is name the updates like minecraft or codm does for example that minecraft trails and chambers update that is yet to be updated soon

Do you know what becz of this no one call that update and 1.21 everyone calls it as trails and chambers update which is unique if you did follow this one I hope the game will popularise even better than This

Hope I was helpful

Posted (edited)

Hello again @MrDavid, I have new bug reports, inconsistent features and one improvement. Apologising, that I didn't write this in my older reply, but I found these issues, inconsistent features and improvements 2 days later. I wish you good luck with bug fixings. By the way, I think, that creating a new topic for support requests would help to declutter this topic since people are asking for issues like "Java runtime" issues, because this topic should be for announcements of new versions, bug reports, feature requests & discussing and not for support questions unrelated to Bloody Europe II (like Java runtime issues). That's only my opinion, you can keep this topic as it is if you disagree with me.

Bug reports:

• The event outcome button (that wide button with the event decision title) and the remove event outcome button (with "x") functionalities are swapped. This means, that clicking on the remove event outcome "x" button edits the event outcome decision and clicking on the event outcome button deletes the event outcome decision.
  • Trying to remove the event trigger may make the game freeze. In my case, the game covered the entire desktop & programs, and trying to run Task Manager by CTRL+Shift+Esc did nothing, the same for pressing the Windows (Win) key, Alt+F4 and also Alt+Tab, so I had to shut my PC down by pressing the power button and start it again.
  • In Manage Diplomacy, trying to add a military access parametre with 128 or more moves makes the military access diplomacy parameters of selected civilisation completely disappear.
  • Black border lines of provinces (or yellow if selected) can sometimes glitch. I have seen this, especially in Spanish Western Sahara in the 1936 scenario where the border lines glitched out of province borders.

Inconsistent features:

• Neringa province in the 1936 scenario should belong to Lithuania instead of the German Reich (for consistency of historical borders of Curonian Spit).
  • Klaipeda & Silute provinces in the World War II (1939) scenario should belong to the German Reich instead of Lithuania (because Germany annexed Memel due to the German ultimatum to Lithuania in March 1939).
  • The music list is accessible even if the Music volume or Master volume is at 0% (i.e. off). This isn't necessary, so I propose a solution to make the Music list button unclickable/greyed out when the Music volume or Master volume is off, because if the music/volume is off, then the music is unhearable, so people could change the music from music list only if the music/volume is on.
  • In Manage Diplomacy, the Guarantee independence parametre is limited to 100 moves, and the Truce parametre is limited to 40 moves. This is inconsistent with other diplomacy parameters (like Non-Agression pact, Defensive pact or Military access) because they can be set to 200 moves. My solution is to extend Guarantee Independence & Truce to 200 moves.

Improvement proposals:

• In older versions of Bloody Europe II, in Manage Diplomacy, the relations could be set to 200 positive. My solution proposal is to restore this behaviour because setting positive relations (No negative, only positive) to 200 is much better than 100 due to better customisation & more durable relations.
Edited by Patricek0056
Little changes

C:\Users\HP\Desktop\Bloody Europe II>Java -jar BE2.jar

C:\Users\HP\Desktop\Bloody Europe II>pause
Press a key to continue . . .

why does it say this when i click the startwithdebug.bat document?

Posted (edited)

The fact that you can't distribute troops in territory you occupy but only in territory that you have annexed is really annoying

Edited by K67866898656

We need battleplans from hoi4 added,but i have found a solution to make it work in aoh2,by simply telling your army what provinces to take like when you are selecting what provinces to mobilize,where to distribute troops,or make a vassal using the brush

Posted (edited)

Also a new button in the army selection called "Defense"or something like that,where you simply tell your army "hey,see the provinces i just selected?Well you are going to defend those provinces to the last man,counter attack and regain a lost province if needed,just defend these provinces i selected"

Edited by K67866898656

On 5/20/2024 at 5:52 PM, MrDavid said:

It's just technical bullshit. A number takes up a certain amount of memory space, and has its own limit. Here. If the limit is reached, the value breaks. It's best for you to limit yourself to 2,147,483,647, to go from minus to plus. 

I think it's possible to use the long integer type just for the values in the country panel that show the sum of all regions, just as the treasury value can exceed 2,147,483,647

I don't think they take up as much memory that way this way

hopefully this Update is done , i fell like im am waiting a decade, just tell me the link

3 hours ago, yesede said:

hopefully this Update is done , i fell like im am waiting a decade, just tell me the link

Page 7,the holy parrot put up a link

Guys why is it that when i play in sandbox mode IN ANY AOH2 MOD after some time,my population literally and actually goes to 0,i cant distribute my budget,everything is zero except the military budget which is for me 100% even when i have a small army