Age of History 3
Xenon85

New Diplomacy Points

Question

Hi everyone. I loved the first part of the game. Now I have my problem with the second one.

1. How to get new diplomacy points?

2. Why does the relationship with states I am not in contact with deteriorate? For example, I play England, the contact with Iraq worsens.

Many thanks for your help.

3 answers to this question

1-The points of diplomacy increase alone with the passage of time, if you do nothing to exhaust them, also, these points increase when your country grows and has more contact with other nations (you know other nations)
Also, these points of diplomacy are discounted when you have friendly alliances or civilizations, so you have to know who you will get along with, who will be friends and allies.

2-The relations are getting worse when you know the civilizations but do not send diplomatic to improve relations, in addition, when they worsen relations with someone can cause wars, so that is another reason why relations decline.
Another point that could cause that is if you have a very large nation and that is always conquering, that will make the other civilizations look bad or if you are at the top of the list of strongest civilizations.