Age of Civilizations

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TomasC8426
      Invasion of Russia 1812
      Although during the 1812 Invasion of Russia Napoleon achieved tactical victories and entered Moscow, the campaign exhausted the French forces, demonstrating the weaknesses of the French strategy, shaking Napoleon’s reputation, and dramatically weakening French hegemony in Europe.
      This scenario starts in September 2 of 1812, during the start of the Borodino Battle
      Links:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p_9SpvFKTaXCOL6nA9QT9OW1uBTQuO0o  <-- .rar link
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=12L4UoOJNE8afAjbAL8Mv3BKHguzx9fAe     <-- .zip link
      Pics of the Scenario:
      Europe:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Africa:

Asia and Oceania:

America:

• By Onix
      It is the year 1812 and the Age of Revolution.Napoleon defeated the British and occupied the British Isles.
      Queen Elizabeth III fled to the Americas after being forced to abdicate.Napoleon founds the European Union
      with himself as the acting president.
      Napoleon defeated the British for now.Will Britannia rise again or will this be their last page of history?
      Only time will tell...
      Hello guys this is my first Scenario that I made : Code Geass 1812 
      It is a Code Geass prequel (kind of).

1812.rar

• By WUWU897
      So, This mod, like the title says, makes the What if Napoleon Won scenario. But you may notice some strange things, a few things have happened:
      America joined the side of Napoleon
      Sweden joined the side of Napoleon.
      You may notice other things, if you don't know why, tell me.
      Also, Napoleon, after the war, decided to invade the Ottomans, because he was "afraid" of them taking over after him.
      Napoleon decides to split up British India.
      If you want to know something, again, then tell me.
      Download Link: 1546021653374rozzoiqg.zip
      Just get the file in the .zip file and put it in your Scenario folder.
      ---New Update--- (new link above)
      Pictures will be below (idk what to call it, the comments?)
      -------NEW UPDATE (1.1.1)-------------
      Added some Events
      Added Balkan Wars
      Added American civil War (in 1949)
    • By Vojtazz
      I am working on 1789 (Age of Revolution) scenario. When Lukasz will let us share scenarios from Android, I will give you Beta version. If you can give me some advice about map in Asia or Africa, I would be pleased. If you have an Idea for events or something - write to me.