Age of Civilizations
Ilovethisgame2

1683 For Bloody Europe

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Germoney The Attacker
      Im comming with a greater central europe map here what im making on paint.net.  and yes, lienhestein have 3 provinces and san marino have 2

• By South Mapping
      A world in which European colonial powers divided Asia, Africa, America, and Oceania. You can declare war on other European empires to take their colonies and take the lead!
      Colonial Empires.zip

• By ($Jake$)
      Welcome to the Greater Europe Map project. My long term goal is to have a Europe with a ton of provinces, because why have America, Africa and Asia, when you can have a hell of a lot of provinces in Europe?
      The map while having a ton of provinces will still be only Europe to help people with horrible computers. I feel you dudes.

Current Version: 0.60
      Screenshots are updated every 10 versions
      Current amount of provinces - ~2315, around 70%+
      Regions Finished:
      Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Northern France, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Prussia, Western Poland, Central Poland, Eastern Poland, Southern France,
      Northern Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Montenegro, Southern Italy, Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia, Albania, Macedonia,
      Catalonia, Spain, Portugal, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland. Iceland,
      Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Crimea, West Belarus, East Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
      Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iraq
      Norway, Sweden, Finland, Northern Russia

Regions currently being made: Iran, Siberia, Central Russia, Southern Russia, Kazakhstan

• By Edisonek
      Siemka, przedstawiam wam scenariusz z 1600 roku. Pracowałem nad nim ok.4 miesiące z przerwami,a jak miałem skończyć,to musiałem coś poprawiać.Mam nadzieję, że nie ma żadnych błędów w granicach.Czytałem nawet wikipedie po angielsku hehe ;D.Jeżeli są błędy w granicach państw,walnijcie screenshota i według granic prowincji w grze narysujcie poprawne kontury.
      Hi, this is scenario from 1600. I worked on it for four months with breaks. I hope you'll like it 🙂

Wesołych opóźnionych świąt :D! Witam was po 8 miesiącach z kolejnym updatem! Tym razem update dodaje kolejne państwa oraz daje mapę WIELKIEJ EUROPY z 1600 roku. Również update wprowadza korektę granic, szczególnie tę Polski.
      Hi people! After 8 months I made an update. I add new countries and a map from 1600 for 'Big Europe'.
      Polish version:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/uz4jevuwaiyya79/1600_%28update_i_wielka_europa%29_2.rar/file
      English version:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/nh8xclhmrelyjwt/1600_%28English%29_%28update_and_Big_Europe%29.rar/file

• By davidthomascairns
      The United Kingdom with its internal nations, meant for the new Europe map not the World map.
      Any mistakes let me know x

unitedkingdom.zip
  • Popular Now