Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
mitsos

Is there a way to annex puppets?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mate0426
      Hi! I really like the concept of vassals, but in some cases it is really hard to control them. For example if I have 5 vassals and I want them to be in my alliance it is really hard to make it, or of I want to get provinces from them, I have to annex the vassal. So my idea is to have a ,, full control over vassals" kind of button in the scemario options menu (where u can set the difficulty) and it will make that the vassals get into everything. So they accept every offer of the lords don't matter how bad relation they have. I hope you like my idea, and thanks for an amazing game Lukas.

• By Islamist
      How to remove the desire for freedom from vassals 
      maybe have cheats\codes so that they do not declare independence?
      Как убрать желание свободы у васслов?
      возможно есть читы\коды чтобы они не обьявляли независимость 
    • By Coffee
      Hey Lukas , the vassals now are really boring you can`t do anything with them just ask him for money and that`s all.
      Here I have some suggestions for them:
      The ability to assimilate his population. Once the population of the vassals provinces is in minority you can make a referendum and the provinces join to you. The ability to ask from vassals some army.(like 0.5% of his population per round). When we are into a war every province conquered by my vassals to give me points not to him. The ability to change type of his government.  
      Thank you for reading.

• By Lonathan
      I hate it when I make a vassal and after a while they become useless to me and I can't annex them and I have to get in a messy war even If I just want 1-2 provinces from that vassal it's so annoying so my suggestion there should be a button to take a certain amount of provinces from a vassal