Age of History 3

II Regions of some random european country II

ENG.

Ave!

I'll cut it short, this map is based on Alongi's map (This) but i used the actual flags instead of making it form the flag editor (i can't blame him, it's a very boring thing) and expanded the map area.

The names are in italian (Apart some french ones) but i am too lazy and i don't want to change them so... i-i don't know, do it youserlf.

Some countries are WIP like North Macedonia and Switzerland; Serbia might be further subdivided in future.

Actually there are no formable countries but in future will be possible to reunify the various countries of origin.

WARNING: DON'T OPEN ANY OF THE CIVILIZATION OF THIS MAP IN THE CIV. EDITOR, IF YOU DO NEW FILES WILL BE CREATED ALONGSIDE THE FLAG'S FILE (the _FL and _FLH files) AND YOU'LL NEED TO DELETE THE PNG FILES WITH THE WRONG FLAG (search the right one on internet)

Screenshot

preview.png.2bf8d424dc9eb54febc7861d79ec3be4.png

Update: Added Spain and Portugal: All the portughese flags are awful, not joking, AWFUL, blame on you portugal

If you have some problems contact me and i'll do my best to help you

Greeting and... All glory to the Hypnotoad

Download:

Regions_of.rar

P.S. there might be some civilizations (not in the map) like tortuga, new providence or port royale, don't complain about them, i already posted the .rar file and, as i already said, i am too lazy to edit that.

ITA.

Ave!

La taglio corta, la mappa è basata su quella di Alongi (Questa) ma le bandiere sono prese da internet (non posso criticare Alongi visto che è un processo lento e palloso) ed ho espanso l'area della mappa.

I nomi sono in italiano (a parte alcuni francesi) quindi se riesci a leggere questo non dovrebbe essere un problema.

Alcuni paesi sono WIP come la Macedonia del nord e la Svizzera; In futuro la Serbia potrebbe essere divisa in parti più piccole.

Attualmente non ci sono civiltà formabili ma in futuro sarà possibile riunificare i vari paesi di origine.

ATTENZIONE: NON APRITE NESSUNA DELLE CIVILTA' DI QUESTA MAPPA CON LO STRUMENTO DI CREAZIONE IN-GAME ALTRIMENTI VERRANNO CREATI ALTRI FILE PNG (_FL e _FLH) CHE SI SOVRAPPONERANNO A QUELLE PERSONALIZZATE, PER RISOLVERE QUESTO PROBLEMA ELIMINATE I NUOVI FILE (per capire quale sia la bandiera giusta e da non cancellare affidatevi ad internet).

Screenshot:

preview.png.2bf8d424dc9eb54febc7861d79ec3be4.png

Aggiurnamento: Aggiunta la Spagna ed il Portogallo: le bandiere portoghesi fanno schifo, SCHIFO, ma non è colpa mia quindi 🤷‍♂️

Se avete qualche problema contattatemi e cercherò di aiutarvi.

Divertitevi!

Download:

Regions_of.rar

P.S. Ci potrebbero essere altre civiltà che non centrano nulla con lo scenario (tipo Tortuga, New Providence o Port Royale), mi dispiace ma, come già detto, sono troppo pigro ed ho già messo il file .rar sul download quindi... boh, fate come volete.

Edited by SamueleNX

21 minutes ago, South Mapping said:

Western Roman Empire 2.0

Actually it kinda look like it! I never thought about this, i just have to add spain and gb et voila!

Edited by SamueleNX