Age of History 3
Anonymousss

Alternate Axis Victory (Japan vs Germany Cold War) Scenario

The year is 1948. The Axis Powers have won the war just 3 years earlier after the capitulation of the USSR. The ENTIRE World is changed in the process, all of Britain and France's colonies are taken by Neo-Roma (Italy) and Grossdeutchland (Germany). And Finally, tensions have rose up between Germany and Japan, just like the real thing. Will the World be thrown into another devastating war? Or will peace insue within the following years?

Note: if this doesn't work, PLEASE let me know!

1571523338039ljeatahj.zip

preview.png

Edited by Anonymousss
To give a preview on what the scenario looks like.

3 hours ago, Nizar Producciones said:

why does japan doesnt own Manchuria and more of the chineese coasts ,  ? please change that , also spain should own western sahara

Because Manchuria is a puppet of Japan and NOT part of it. And yes, I forgot western sahara.  -_-

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:26 PM, Nizar Producciones said:

this is a masterpiece ¡¡¡¡ you should have more downloads 

are there any events ?

No, there are not any events.

37 minutes ago, Anonymousss said:

Because Manchuria is a puppet of Japan and NOT part of it. And yes, I forgot western sahara.  -_-

ooooooooh i forgot about that , i search on internet and what you say it's true...well i would recommend you to correct and give western sahara  and also morocco to francoist spain  to make it more interesting ... and if you like you can release turkey from neo roma and give turkey some middle eastern land ...

also japan should have more chinnese land becuase thats too little in my opinion becuase japan owned more chineese land during WW2 in real life and make ROC  a japaneese puppet

also you could put the united arabian republic with egypt , arabia , syria and irak becuase  in real history hitler promised italy the middle east...but later , some fascists muslims promised to rise up in france and britain's colonies and make an united muslim big fascist state in the middle east ...you only should find "United Arabian republic " in civilizations list and change it s government to fascist  ....there is no need to create a custom civilizations for it 

Also i think Ukraine deserves some more eastern land

You can make events but only if you want

Also i liked the idea of Neo Rome very much

Finally  give crimea and some black sea acces more to Ukraine , and thrace for Bulgaria 

Please make that changes to your scenario and i would really love it and maybe i could promote your scenario in my youtube channel (my youtube channel is in spanish but  meh)

Edited by Nizar Producciones

3 minutes ago, Nizar Producciones said:

ooooooooh i forgot about that , i search on internet and what you say it's true...well i would recommend you to correct and give western sahara  and also morocco to francoist spain  to make it more interesting ... and if you like you can release turkey from neo roma and give turkey some middle eastern land ...

also japan should have more chinnese land becuase thats too little in my opinion becuase japan owned more chineese land during WW2 in real life and make ROC  a japaneese puppet

also you could put the united arabian republic with egypt , arabia , syria and irak becuase  in real history hitler promised italy the middle east...but later , some fascists muslims promised to rise up in france and britain's colonies and make an united muslim big fascist state in the middle east ...you only should find "United Arabian republic " in civilizations list and change it s government to fascist  ....there is no need to create a custom civilizations for it 

Please make that changes to your scenario and i would really love it and maybe i could promote your scenario in my youtube channel (my youtube channel is in spanish but  meh)

Okay, I will. (And a few other changes. such as Norway.) Also, Turkey joined the war at the end of it (a.k.a  Endsieg) So I would suggest that Neo-Roma keep Turkey. I am working on it right now and just about everything. Once again, thanks for the improvements and suggestions!

44 minutes ago, Nizar Producciones said:

Finally  give crimea and some black sea acces more to Ukraine , and thrace for Bulgaria 

Done, except that I forgot to give Crimea some black sea access, and I am too lazy to fix. But I shouted you out, and I hope you enjoy the new update to my Alternate Axis Victory!

50 minutes ago, Anonymousss said:

Done, except that I forgot to give Crimea some black sea access, and I am too lazy to fix. But I shouted you out, and I hope you enjoy the new update to my Alternate Axis Victory!

of course i will enjoy it ¡¡¡ ...well i searched on internet and well ...the turkey thing is true...so well i can live with that ...also that means more power for one of my favourites of your scenario 

Neo Rome

Also if you make the update i would like to play as japan 

Also i would suggest one last thing....if this is like a cold war make blocks of coutries...

The two big alliances of 1948 :

Japan's alliance : Japaneese empire , Manchuria , mongolia , siberia , tailand , sinkiang , and that chineese countries ...and maybe india ( india only if you want)

The alliance of Grossdeutschland : Nazi germany , Neo Rome , Hungary , romania , bulgaria , francoist spain , finland , the franch vassal , belarus , poland and ukraine 

dont make germany and russia allies becuase russians are naturally angry with them

Change the alliance members according of what you want

Also this alliances can be made by events becuase if it is predefined ....well you know what happens when there are big predefined alliances in a game... constant huge wars and that become a bit annoying ...make this alliance control only if you want 

Finally change the japaneese government to a fascist state or monarchy if you want but it cant be normal japan this is the japaneese empire

My favourite countries are : Japanneese empire , russia , germany , india , neo rome and hungary

1 hour ago, Nizar Producciones said:

of course i will enjoy it ¡¡¡ ...well i searched on internet and well ...the turkey thing is true...so well i can live with that ...also that means more power for one of my favourites of your scenario 

Neo Rome

Also if you make the update i would like to play as japan 

Also i would suggest one last thing....if this is like a cold war make blocks of coutries...

The two big alliances of 1948 :

Japan's alliance : Japaneese empire , Manchuria , mongolia , siberia , tailand , sinkiang , and that chineese countries ...and maybe india ( india only if you want)

The alliance of Grossdeutschland : Nazi germany , Neo Rome , Hungary , romania , bulgaria , francoist spain , finland , the franch vassal , belarus , poland and ukraine 

dont make germany and russia allies becuase russians are naturally angry with them

Change the alliance members according of what you want

Also this alliances can be made by events becuase if it is predefined ....well you know what happens when there are big predefined alliances in a game... constant huge wars and that become a bit annoying ...make this alliance control only if you want 

Finally change the japaneese government to a fascist state or monarchy if you want but it cant be normal japan this is the japaneese empire

My favourite countries are : Japanneese empire , russia , germany , india , neo rome and hungary

(I made this up, but whatever) In this universe, the Slavs in Europe are wiped out (The Nazi's actually sent Slavs to Prison camps as they were part of Hitlers "Undesirables") and the remaining Slavs live in Siberia, and Germany sends other minorities to Fascist Ruski, also, the government is different so that means that technically, Fascist Ruski is allies with Germany.

55 minutes ago, Anonymousss said:

(I made this up, but whatever) In this universe, the Slavs in Europe are wiped out (The Nazi's actually sent Slavs to Prison camps as they were part of Hitlers "Undesirables") and the remaining Slavs live in Siberia, and Germany sends other minorities to Fascist Ruski, also, the government is different so that means that technically, Fascist Ruski is allies with Germany.

wow , that s interesting , this will be a very good scenario , when your update is finished i would recommend send it to Pantic , he is an user that cares for this community a lot more than Lukasz Jakowski and wants to make an Age of Civilizations 3 and he is looking for people to give scenarios for him and also is looking for modders , i would like to join his PNC team and give him my scenarios and i think you could do the same thing

When will be ready this great update?

5 hours ago, Nizar Producciones said:

wow , that s interesting , this will be a very good scenario , when your update is finished i would recommend send it to Pantic , he is an user that cares for this community a lot more than Lukasz Jakowski and wants to make an Age of Civilizations 3 and he is looking for people to give scenarios for him and also is looking for modders , i would like to join his PNC team and give him my scenarios and i think you could do the same thing

aoc3 isn't confirmed yet, he only said that he will make a new game

14 hours ago, Nizar Producciones said:

I am not reffering to lukasz , i am refering to an user of this community that wants to make an Aoc3 like mod

well that most likely wont happen bc only lukasz have the open source to edit the game. the community can edit the file only, not the script.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:57 PM, Nizar Producciones said:

Not sure how to mod though. Nor am I sure how to download a mod. Can you tell me the persons username?