Age of History 3
MinikTombikZimik

How can I change my flag of my Custom nation trough ideologies?

Question

1 answer to this question

Your custom nation should have a tag. In flagH and flag you should put down your flag that has the same tag as your civ. (Make sure it's PNG) In your civilizations_editor folder, go to your custom nation (bottom file is always most recent) Enter your civ file and save the top file and put it in the civilizations folder and the civilizations_information folder. Then go to language folder-->civilizations-->bundle.properties. Enter your tag and your civilization name beside it. It should look like

template = template name

(Make sure to save) 

If you want government flags for different ideology. like communism, it should have your tag and the a "c" beside it, which looks like this:

temp_c

"C" is the tag for communism, which uses your ideology flag instead of base flag. 

Edited by Vexodym