Age of History 3
FDrizel

Seven Years' War 1756

A scenario involving the world in 1756, just before the start of the Seven Years' War. I have tried my best to recreate the world of 1756, but if I have made any mistakes please feel free to point them out and I will try to correct them.

UPDATE 1: First events added
-American revolution event for Great Britain in 1776

-Latin American independence events added for Spain at the start of the 19th century

-Added an event for Caucasus expansion for the Ottoman Empire

-Added cores for more countries (Poland, Lithuania, Catalonia, Gran Colombia, United Provinces of Central America, Mexican Empire, Hungary, Chile, Argentine Confederation, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, United States, Ireland)

This is not the final product, still planning on adding more events and still taking suggestions for any events that should be added. 

image.thumb.png.a6fa546299c43d84ad9c6bbea8d24f73.png

New Events:

20190122222231_1.thumb.jpg.08bc400a7d9cf16203a19ba363e0048d.jpg

Updated download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ibW3c9KtbFSfDMxeGDdc_s0q5QZOmtkg

Edited by FDrizel

Update: The save for this scenario in game has for some reason corrupted for me. Pretty sure it can still be downloaded but for the time being I can't edit it and update it. Working on a fix. Anyone know what to do when in the editor, the scenario is now called ERROR and has 0 civilisations? 

4 hours ago, lukuanting said:

FDrizelYou should keep the scenarios folder name and the inside files name same or you can't open it.

Oh, okay. Thanks very much, I'll see if I can rename the file back to the original now. 

Guest some random guy

upload to a zip! ffs!

Can't seem to get this to work, I put the .zip uncompressed and uncompressed into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\scenarios and I kept the name the same. Still get the ERROR and the 0 Civ bug. Anyone have a fix? I downloaded from the google drive link, just right-click the top title and downloaded whole zip.

On 3/10/2019 at 5:48 PM, Ch1lled_Pyro said:

Can't seem to get this to work, I put the .zip uncompressed and uncompressed into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\map\Earth\scenarios and I kept the name the same. Still get the ERROR and the 0 Civ bug. Anyone have a fix? I downloaded from the google drive link, just right-click the top title and downloaded whole zip.

look on youtube