Age of History 3
Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

On 4/21/2021 at 4:45 AM, ArzhurOTonet said:

I seriously cannot wait for Heydrich content, can't wait for the events of the SS Civil War.

i want DSR, Armeeverband Freies Europa, SS Civil War, Gang of Four, Post-Taboritsky Russia, and Thermonuclear War to be all added

On 4/22/2021 at 2:49 AM, Vyatkomsk said:

i want DSR, Armeeverband Freies Europa, SS Civil War, Gang of Four, Post-Taboritsky Russia, and Thermonuclear War to be all added

nuclear war is already in the game, if the Japanese or Americans take 20% of eachothers territory, a nuclear war is triggered

2 hours ago, Mike Wazowski said:

nuclear war is already in the game, if the Japanese or Americans take 20% of eachothers territory, a nuclear war is triggered

i suppose Nuclear War happens if i complete the Omsk campaign? in some games i played, i saw Japan and other Co-Prosperity states invading USA and nothing happened Nuclear War should be more often so as to symbolize the risk of playing as any of the major factions

Edited by Vyatkomsk

1 minute ago, Vyatkomsk said:

i suppose Nuclear War happens if i complete the Omsk campaign? in some games i played, i saw Japan and other Co-Prosperity states invading USA and nothing happened Nuclear War should be more often so as to symbolize the risk of playing as any of the major factions

Its only in Amercia and Japan Sadly

3 hours ago, TheLeo said:

Can you form the Holy Russian Empire in this mod?

Not yet. all Russian warlords only have regional unification, not superregional too

Будет ли в следующем обновлений добавлен Вельмир и возможность формирования гипербореи? 

17 hours ago, Lipark Japanese modder said:

Sooner or Later the update comes so i think you shouldn't give @Aryan a great pressure. 
and @Aryan i think you should post some modding achivement here more often to satisfy community

Agreed. and i am planning to create a Discord server specifically for Aryan's mod. on the server, all HOI4 and AOH2 fans will be welcome, as long as they like TNO the most and want to play Aryan's mod

Here is the end of my Omsk campaign. I reunited Russia plus i took back all Russian Empire lands plus some more territory. I renamed West Siberian Provisional Authority into the name used after superregional unification before conquering so much land. and after taking Moskowien, i moved capital from Omsk to Moscow to truly represent Reclamation

Screenshot_20210429-020936_The New Order.png

20 hours ago, Bifalot said:

What just because it says there could be avirus doesn't  mean it is?

Said that in was really mad because i could not download, could u help me?

Edited by WW2

1 hour ago, WW2 said:

Said that in was really mad because i could not download, could u help me?

Are you on Pc or mobile? If on pc there has been multiple things previously but on mobile you have to click on the link and just press download wait and press download.

1 hour ago, Bifalot said:

Are you on Pc or mobile? If on pc there has been multiple things previously but on mobile you have to click on the link and just press download wait and press download.

pc