Age of History Games
Boblik

A o C 1 M A S T E R R A C E

On 12/31/2018 at 6:26 AM, Wersjon said:

Did you know, that you can move army of your enemy, by fastly clicking on Move, and on enemy terretory ?

Did you know you can "Release Vassals", by vassalizing a territory, then kicking them from the alliance?

Also, cake.

2 minutes ago, LildawgGaming said:

Did you know you can "Release Vassals", by vassalizing a territory, then kicking them from the alliance? 

Also, cake. 

...is a lie

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SussyFuisty
      1. Marine Coprs : A type of infantry that can only be trained with have a port states, these infantry can be indicated by a blue number, and if used on land, they lose 2 times more than land Infantry

2. Amphibious Ships : It could carry a total of 50 Marines per 1 ship, these could only be produced in a state with Port +80 developed ports

3. Tanks : 1 Tank could damage 5 Infantry and spend less movement points but a lot of gold, for example, 1000 tanks could triumph over 5000 Infantry and 1000 tanks could spend 20000 gold spenting

4. An event system that comes to everyone : For example, when setting up events, we had to choose a country, but why is it open to everyone and not interested in them ?

5. Changeable Leaders : For example, Putin : Look Now 528. celebrating my birthday

6. Democratic countries cannot declare war ! : Just like Hoi4

7. 2. Religions that will look like an ideology : We could change the religion of the country and its flag accordingly

8. Logistics : For example, like a gun
    • By mimida21
      when i clean up age of civilizations 2 of all the junk i downloaded from mod disguising as scenario (Medieval age Scenarios, go figure)
      i wanted to play age of civilizations 1 map, i enter it, it all easy and simple, till i can't start the game.
      whenever i click on "new game", it brought me back to the main menu.
      how to fix it?
    • By AoH2MerezTR
      Bu mod, Hearts of Iron IV Game'den esinlenmiştir. Şu anda beta aşamasındadır ve modun görselleri neredeyse tamamlanmıştır. Bağlantı, liderler ve senaryolar düzenlendiğinde paylaşılacaktır.
      Ağırlıklı olarak II. Dünya Savaşı senaryoları olacaktır. II. Dünya Savaşı olayları tarihlerine göre ayarlanacaktır.

AoH2MerezTR amatör bir çalışmasıdır ilerleyen daha kaliteli çalışmalar gelecektir.
      AoH2MerezTR amatör bir çalışmadır, ileride daha kaliteli işler çıkacaktır.

AoH2MerezTR Youtube kanalı üzerinden link paylaşılacaktır.
      Bağlantı AoH2MerezTR Youtube kanalı üzerinden paylaşılacaktır.
      AoH2MerezTR Youtube Kanalı bağlantısı :  https://bit.ly/2Lb4Ufr
      YAPIMCI:  @Şehzade Kerem
      Reklamcı : @__king_aziz__ 

• By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I put this publication more than anything so that you know that if you want me to make a personalized flag for a personalized civilization I will do it without any problem and obviously for free, it's just that, thanks for reading
    • By Galzik
      ENGLISH
      Hello! This 0.0.1 Version my scenario "Cold war"  in developing. 
      Various events and much more will be added,
      talk about bugs and offer new ideas for my scenario.
      If you can't write, write to me in the Vkontakte page: https://vk.com/rostislavkozemaslov
      РУССКИЙ
      Привет! Это 0.0.1 Версия моего сценария "Холодная война", в разработке
      Сюда будут добавляться ивенты и много-много всякого,
      Сообщайте о багах или предлагаейте идеи для моего сценария
      Если не можете написать здесь, то напишите в мою страницу Вконтакте: https://vk.com/rostislavkozemaslov

https://yadi.sk/d/8_R9QI0IA7DHng?w=1 Downloand

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!