Age of History 3
Vaux

Crimson Skies: An Alternate History Mod for AOH2

42 minutes ago, Vaux said:

THE_RED_ORDER_logo.png.f194ff27d825272537e4ef804ced0924.png
(DISCLAIMER: TRO DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TNO, THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED AND TRO'S NAME IS JUST A COINCIDENCE WITH THE HOI4 MOD TRO)
image.thumb.png.ac22d110fa0666959f69591283252181.png  The Red Order takes place in the times where you experience the Cold War as its "coldest". But of course there is a little twist to it, some of the things didn't go like OTL thus caused things to get a little bit different and sometimes "quirky".

General Features of TRO:
-Manually colored portraits for each leader.
-A brand new UI and new ideologies
-New provinces to enhance gameplay
-And many graphical changes to fit the atmosphere

If you are somewhat active on r/ageofcivilizations, you might have seen my teasers and leaks for the mod. I have been developing this project for over 4 months now and I think it was the time to open a forum page for it. We already have a discord server(https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6) and I really recommend you to join to keep updated.

A common question people ask me about TRO is when will it release, first of all I want to state that I won't give an exact date and say that I will finish on this date etc. I am just giving a general idea for the release date, TRO's release patch "Heia Safari" will release in this spring.

"Heia Safari" Patch will include:
-Full contents for Algeria, Burkina Faso and Zaïre
-Half of the planned content for the 5th French Republic(Rest of it will be added when other French tags recieve content)
-And partial content for South Africa, Cuba, MPLA and UNITA

image.png.a1b9ea4b03f042f606dbc02f51f02428.png

(To give an idea of the UI and portraits)

SCREENSHOTS FROM THE MOD
image.thumb.png.11354011f36e02fd1370080799f8e4b9.pngimage.thumb.png.08386c82ee4909e1a796897bb98efdce.png
image.thumb.png.58fbcd4ea8fb9ac11b4e5be49785ea2a.png

Don't forget to join our discord https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6
special thanks to; UlutasErn, Mussolini-64, San Marinou, Albert, Aren, Sussus Amogus and many others who helped me come this far...

Omega Poggers 😳

On 1/24/2022 at 9:17 AM, Vaux said:

THE_RED_ORDER_logo.png.f194ff27d825272537e4ef804ced0924.png
(DISCLAIMER: TRO DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TNO, THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED AND TRO'S NAME IS JUST A COINCIDENCE WITH THE HOI4 MOD TRO)
image.thumb.png.ac22d110fa0666959f69591283252181.png  The Red Order takes place in the times where you experience the Cold War as its "coldest". But of course there is a little twist to it, some of the things didn't go like OTL thus caused things to get a little bit different and sometimes "quirky".

General Features of TRO:
-Manually colored portraits for each leader.
-A brand new UI and new ideologies
-New provinces to enhance gameplay
-And many graphical changes to fit the atmosphere

If you are somewhat active on r/ageofcivilizations, you might have seen my teasers and leaks for the mod. I have been developing this project for over 4 months now and I think it was the time to open a forum page for it. We already have a discord server(https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6) and I really recommend you to join to keep updated.

A common question people ask me about TRO is when will it release, first of all I want to state that I won't give an exact date and say that I will finish on this date etc. I am just giving a general idea for the release date, TRO's release patch "Heia Safari" will release in this spring.

"Heia Safari" Patch will include:
-Full contents for Algeria, Burkina Faso and Zaïre
-Half of the planned content for the 5th French Republic(Rest of it will be added when other French tags recieve content)
-And partial content for South Africa, Cuba, MPLA and UNITA

image.png.a1b9ea4b03f042f606dbc02f51f02428.png

(To give an idea of the UI and portraits)

SCREENSHOTS FROM THE MOD
image.thumb.png.11354011f36e02fd1370080799f8e4b9.pngimage.thumb.png.08386c82ee4909e1a796897bb98efdce.png
image.thumb.png.58fbcd4ea8fb9ac11b4e5be49785ea2a.png

Don't forget to join our discord https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6
special thanks to; UlutasErn, Mussolini-64, San Marinou, Albert, Aren, Sussus Amogus and many others who helped me come this far...

I simply can not wait to see this great mod

Just now, Aryan79 said:

Then how to notice the people about the mod? 

They can browse in the forums you know, we dont post our links. I achieved a community near 200 people with just doing posts with effort in reddit.

On 3/1/2022 at 8:26 AM, dead said:

this mod is dead

No it isn't I am updating it on discord; i am just not active on forum

On 2/27/2022 at 5:35 PM, .hr said:

What background does this mod use?

i made it myself; i use a different one rn

2 hours ago, Vaux said:

i made it myself; i use a different one rn

If it is old can you make it public? I'd be interested in using it. 

On 24/1/2022 at 5:17, Vaux said:

EL_ORDEN_ROJO_logo.png.f194ff27d825272537e4ef804ced0924.png
(DESCARGO DE RESPONSABILIDAD: TRO NO TIENE NADA QUE VER CON TNO, NO ESTÁN CONECTADOS Y EL NOMBRE DE TRO ES SOLO UNA COINCIDENCIA CON EL HOI4 MOD TRO) La Orden Roja tiene lugar en los tiempos en los que experimentas la Guerra Fría como su "más frío". Pero, por supuesto, hay un pequeño giro, algunas de las cosas no fueron como OTL, por lo que las cosas se volvieron un poco diferentes y, a veces, "peculiar".
imagen.thumb.png.ac22d110fa0666959f69591283252181.png  

Características generales de TRO:
-Retratos coloreados manualmente para cada líder.
-Una nueva interfaz de usuario y nuevas ideologías
-Nuevas provincias para mejorar el juego
-Y muchos cambios gráficos para adaptarse a la atmósfera

Si eres algo activo en r/ageofcivilizations, es posible que hayas visto mis teasers y filtraciones para el mod. He estado desarrollando este proyecto durante más de 4 meses y creo que era el momento de abrir una página de foro para ello. Ya tenemos un servidor de discordia ( https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6 ) y realmente te recomiendo que te unas para mantenerte actualizado.

Una pregunta común que la gente me hace sobre TRO es cuándo se lanzará. En primer lugar, quiero decir que no daré una fecha exacta y diré que terminaré en esta fecha, etc. Solo estoy dando una idea general para el fecha de lanzamiento, el parche de lanzamiento de TRO "Heia Safari" se lanzará en esta primavera.

El parche "Heia Safari" incluirá: -Contenido completo
para Argelia, Burkina Faso y Zaire
-La mitad del contenido planificado para la 5.ª República Francesa (el resto se agregará cuando otras etiquetas francesas reciban contenido)
-Y contenido parcial para Sudáfrica , Cuba, MPLA y UNITA

imagen.png.a1b9ea4b03f042f606dbc02f51f02428.png

(Para dar una idea de la interfaz de usuario y los retratos)

CAPTURAS DE PANTALLA DEL MOD
imagen.thumb.png.11354011f36e02fd1370080799f8e4b9.pngimagen.thumb.png.08386c82ee4909e1a796897bb98efdce.png
imagen.thumb.png.58fbcd4ea8fb9ac11b4e5be49785ea2a.png

No olvides unirte a nuestro discordia  https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6
gracias especiales a; UlutasErn, Mussolini-64, San Marinou, Albert, Aren, Sussus Amogus y muchos otros que me ayudaron a llegar hasta aquí...

Dead?