Age of History 3
thatdumbghast

T.A.W. - Coming soon AoH2 mod.

There was none empire that ruled europe forever. Germany will be gone soon, we just have to wait. Everyone knows what happened to the Roman Empire? - Joseph Stalin, 1944 May 12

game_logo.png.4d83802c02a95c70131ccc55526edf00.png (i know this logo sucks)

The Axis Win: Dark Times of Europe is a mod inspired by TNO but with a waaay different lore, without knowing which you will have ALOT of questions, but feel free to ask them!

FEATURES

• Scenario "TAW"
  • New Civilizations
  • Events
  • Focus Trees (here they are Event Trees)th
  • New Formables
  • Own icons, ideologies, designs
  • Edited Russian and English languages
  • Few others

NATIONS

germany.png.c9ddb56bf2a1798e8009fc59fb38ef3f.png

If you decided to play as the Germanic Reich, you will first need to teach your nation meaning of the word "Stability". Only after that you can try to reget your former glory: Retake Reichskomissariats that declared intepedence, Revenge on USSR for first trial, remake relations with Italy and Japan, etc.

soviet.png.5808c98a12ecd16c9484905ec875947d.png

Decided to choose USSR as a nation to play? Well good luck because its at brink of collapse. Think alot of how every event can turn out to your country, and dont decide by its cost. It can lead your nation to a collapse! After that develop your army, and show the Germans!

murica.png.88ab88eb9fc1e5205ee8089711a9229e.png

If your choice is the USA/Union, be happy because theres no stability problems. Develop your army and reunify a once great nation!

canada.png.e7435b1bd8d47f35f78aa5d69ba8cfad.png

Since Axis defeated Britain, Canada is now the leader of this glorious empire. Manage British Empire (British Union) using various focuses, events, show the American warlords who you actually are, and liberate homeland from Axis occupation!

lefrence.png.04a2adf1e276e11c21dcc9181708236f.png

If your choose is France, you will have some problems at the start because of how cruel it is. Since 1947, its not anymore Vichy, now its some veeery isolationist and cruel regime. i mean, imagine making your country so terrible people ESCAPE to German Reich

ukrainen.png.7b07bbe19ee13680af9fac69cf6422bb.png

Reichskomissariat Ukraine is for those who wanna start with nothing and end with everything. Break away from german vassality, develop economy and army, and become european power!

You think this is all? Wrong! Theres Japan, India, China, Persia, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria and many other nations in this mod!

Reccomended: To avoid border gore, do not invite Puppets to the war and set AI aggressivity to 50%

Some other features from the mod

• Recently started working on own interface
  • Edited English & Russian languages
  • New ideologies
  • Events for WW2 scenario as well
  • Working on 1st Trial and 1943 scenarios

Note: Theres no download link yet!

35 minutes ago, thatdumbghast said:

The Axis Win: Dark Times of Europe is a mod inspired by TNO but with a waaay different lore, without knowing which you will have ALOT of questions, but feel free to ask them!

FEATURES

• Scenario "TAW"
  • New Civilizations
  • Events
  • New Formables
  • Few others

NATIONS

If you decided to play as the Germanic Reich, you will first need to teach your nation meaning of the word "Stability". Only after that you can try to reget your former glory: Retake Reichskomissariats that declared intepedence, Revenge on USSR for first trial, remake relations with Italy and Japan, etc.

Decided to choose USSR as a nation to play? Well good luck because its at brink of collapse. Think alot of how every event can turn out to your country, and dont decide by its cost. It can lead your nation to a collapse! After that develop your army, and show the Germans!

If your choice is the USA/Union, be happy because theres no stability problems. Develop your army and reunify a once great nation!

Since Axis defeated Britain, Canada is now the leader of this glorious empire. Manage British Empire (British Union) using various focuses, events, show the American warlords who you actually are, and liberate homeland from Axis occupation!

If your choose is France, you will have some problems at the start because of how cruel it is. Since 1947, its not anymore Vichy, now its some veeery isolationist and cruel regime. i mean, imagine making your country so terrible people ESCAPE to German Reich

Reichskomissariat Ukraine is for those who wanna start with nothing and end with everything. Break away from german vassality, develop economy and army, and become european power!

You think this is all? Wrong! Theres Japan, India, China, Persia, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria and many other nations in this mod!

Reccomended: To avoid border gore, do not invite Puppets to the war and set AI aggressivity to 50%

• New ideologies

Look nice

21 hours ago, thatdumbghast said:

FEATURES

• Scenario "TAW"
  • New Civilizations
  • Events
  • New Formables
  • Few others

NATIONS

• New ideologies

Looks good

I am a little aware for development of this mod, because i live in Donbass and a war can start here

Event development is going well, even trees im still thinking on how to make them because i made two variants, 1943 and First Trial scenarios are probably not gonna be made at the first release, own interface almost finished

On 2/19/2022 at 11:29 AM, thatdumbghast said:

I am a little aware for development of this mod, because i live in Donbass and a war can start here

Event development is going well, even trees im still thinking on how to make them because i made two variants, 1943 and First Trial scenarios are probably not gonna be made at the first release, own interface almost finished

im scared 

On 7/18/2022 at 10:41 PM, Honex said:

Update on the mod

your grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand sons will MAYBE see it

On 10/22/2022 at 12:08 PM, thatdumbghast said:

I like it myself more than old one i will use it

Feel free to use it, i wouldn't use it ever anyways, so i don't mind. ❤️