Age of History 3
Lim10

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬​ | Mobile Version is Released (World Update)

The War of Revolutions | Beta Release Survey  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Looks good, the only issue i have with this is how pixelated the leaders are.. (i don't know if it's intentional or not)

You can solve this issue by using a blur program, then changing the image resolution

And another way to change that is by making a portrait with higher resolution, but it'll also mean that the image will be heavier

I know it looks like pixelated and im sorry for that this images upscaled 4x times to look good in first sight, The photos look small in the game, so it's not much of a problem, but I'll be sure to update them when I have time.

16 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Also, is 0% agression present in mobile?

To be honest im not really want to add 0% Agression Feature. Random Battles and random results make the mod more fun in my opinion. Thank you for your nice comment also 🙂

Im against the idea of 0% Agression Feature it just kills the AI

Edited by Lim10

14 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Ah that's a shame.. but you could add it and keep the standard at 100%? It could be optional

If there is such a setting in the codes, I will try to make changes.

On 6/15/2023 at 6:27 AM, Kerguelen Mapping said:

THIS MOD WAS PINNED BY LUKASZ 2 DAYS AGO I JUST REALIZED

Yes, both in the mod page (last pinned mod here was the AoC1+ map) and also in the starting page, in the "our picks" selection.. keep in mind that the last pinned mod there was in 2020. Is this a sign of life by Lukasz?

2 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Yes, both in the mod page (last pinned mod here was the AoC1+ map) and also in the starting page, in the "our picks" selection.. keep in mind that the last pinned mod there was in 2020. Is this a sign of life by Lukasz?

Also he replied me in messages dude he is a such a cool guy i guess haha

Ekran_Alnts.png.baabd5c755b0427d2b57cd47cfb43329.png

TWoR and Colonial Wars alone already had plenty of potential, and merging the mods and the collab of the developers multiplies the potential this has by hundreds. I think this has the potential to compete with Age of Imperialism in term of quality and quantity of events, as well as the longevity that a single campaign can have.

Said that, i have a question for the developers: How long will the events last? Like, until which year. I'm hoping that it lasts until the unification of Germany

I wish the development team great luck in the development !

On 6/17/2023 at 8:16 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

This makes me happy and hopeful... Is Lukasz finally starting to come back to this community?

I'm disappointed in you, Lukas has abandoned his game (Incomplete) and his community, now that he gives a sign of life, you like a dog in heat who are mistreated by the owner, running to him to show your affection, I'm honestly ashamed of you, it's no wonder that this community is already dead, bunch of mutts 🐕

5 hours ago, BasaraMestre said:

I'm disappointed in you, Lukas has abandoned his game (Incomplete) and his community, now that he gives a sign of life, you like a dog in heat who are mistreated by the owner, running to him to show your affection, I'm honestly ashamed of you, it's no wonder that this community is already dead, bunch of mutts 🐕

Positivity 0%

1 hour ago, Emir of Granada said:

I prefer that you publisha beta, so users can see bugs and help you correct them, because yourself you cannot see all bugs.

The main reason im not publishing The War of Revolutions isnt Bugs, the mod events are mostly unfinished. But based on the survey I can make up my mind soon and fix it in minor bug patches