Age of Civilizations

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JPM-Stalin
      Time of Civilizations-Topic

ToC is a great scenario that is being developed by JPM. In one single stage will be the whole History of Human Civilization. From the dawn of civilization through empires that rise and fall, to today and the tomorrow.
      Next Features
      Many Events, Historical ones, even diferent paths for some special nations. New Civilizations. A new system made by events, where you can change your nation every 100 Years if you want. A new system aganist Overexpansion but without limiting you to play. Progress
      Working in the Demo, based on Mesopotamia, where you will see Hordes and how Empires are created and fall.  This means that we will have new Civilizations inside the Game. MESOPOTAMIA EDITION (Without Events) OUT
      In this Small Scenario, you can play in 1500BCE in the Middle East. From the Hittites to Egypt. There is a HRE, "Mesopotamia" where you can try to be the Emperor of the Entire Middle East. Also it has some minor Nations which could be very hard to play. But well, you decide with who you are going to play. 😁
      ToC-Mesopotamia Edition without Events by JPM.zip
    • By Ilovethisgame2
      1683 SCENARIO
      (All borders may not be true)
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Download
      Update 1:                                              
      Added mayan empire              Fixed some borders                 Made Joseon indepent            Balanced countries                   Added custom civs folder        
                                                               (Massive)Update 2:                                                                     
      Fixed most of the borders       Added tons of new countries in Africa,Asia,Oceania and       Americas                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
      (Massive)Update 3:        
      Fixed the Europe borders            Fixed South America borders                    
                                                                                                                                             Update 4:                                                                                                                                                                        
      Added tribes to canada,mexico, usa,south america,oceania         Fixed some of the carribean and america borders.                                                                                                                Added some more colonies to porteguese and spain.                                                                                                          Made Lithuania Poland-Lithutania Commonwealth                                                                                                               Download                                                                                                                                                

• By Rimrome
      Added new overlays for the flag editor. All files throw in a folder flags_editor
      If you have any ideas for new overlays, please send them in comments

upd1: added 40 colonial flags

overlays.rar
    • By Lucas L
      I saw that Lukasz has added the Crimea peninsula as a part of Ucrania,when the Crimea peninsula is now under russian occupation ('Republic of Crimea') so I did some maps and leaders about the "Annexation of Crimea by Russian Federation".
      Some new things:
      -Leader of Ucrania during the provisional government during the Crisis of Crimea of 2014 (Arseni Yatseniuk)
      -The 'Prime Minister' of the 'Republic of Crimea' Serguei Aksionov.
      -Map of the crisis of Crimea (2014) In this map,I added The 'Republic of Crimea' as a vassal of Russia with the best relations,and Ucrania is near to the war with the Republic of Crimea and Russia.
      -I also added The 'Republic of Crimea' in  a Europe map of 1st of january of 2019 (created by me),as a vassal of Russia.
      About tecnology:All the civilizations have the standard tecnology level,0.45.
      Update 26/03/2019:
      I am from android and I can't share a download link until the Workshop arrives,but I can share some pictures with you(The first three pictures are of the map of "Annexation of Crimea by Russian Federation" in 2014,and the other picture it's from the "Republic of Crimea" in my created map "Europe 1st january of 2019")
      PICTURES:
      https://imageshack.us/i/poy31yW1p
      https://imageshack.us/i/pnlewPoup
      https://imageshack.us/i/poof9BYPp
      https://imageshack.us/i/pm9C8TmWp
      Release:Waiting for Workshop...
      Thank you for reading!
    • By Frio
      Hello everyone. I have been playing AoC2 since its launch. Everyone that played the game, had the problem of the provinces with 10 of economy. I always try to not invade the provinces with 10 of economy because they are not useful. I'd never known how to increase the economy on provinces with 10 of economy, because I can try to improve the economy and says "4 turns to finish" but then in the next turn the inversions are ended and the province still with 10 of economy. I tried with the development too, but nothing. I play on Legendary difficult, so, idk if that difficult make that provinces impossible to gain economy. Anyone has done it?
      If you done it, pls told me how you make it. Thank you.
      Lukasz should fix that, but, we know that he is a little bit inactive.

• Popular Now