Age of History 3
Vexodym

AOH Expanded (2200+ done already)

5 hours ago, angamo123 said:

Did you fix the missing province of Alaska in vanilla map?

Yes, I have.

2 hours ago, Austrian empire said:

will you add different presidents of the us?

Wouldn't I have to copy the US civ multiple times for that to work? I could, but hopefully there will be an easier way. 
Maybe only for specific scenarios, like the Victorian Era, the Civil War, WW1, WW2 and the height of the Cold War. 

10 hours ago, Vexodym said:

Wouldn't I have to copy the US civ multiple times for that to work? I could, but hopefully there will be an easier way. 
Maybe only for specific scenarios, like the Victorian Era, the Civil War, WW1, WW2 and the height of the Cold War. 

yeah i was thinking that too

And with that, Eastern Germany is finished for the most part. I may modify the GDR-Bavaria border a bit a little later, but it works for now.
Also, Thuringian states from the Victorian Era is finished. (just using the CW scenario as placeholder). Certainly leagues better than vanilla map capabilities. 
*GDR has 91 provinces

image_2023-05-02_155418767.png

Screenshot (309).png

Edited by Vexodym

2 hours ago, Austrian empire said:

also i wonder if you have done ottoman border in arabian penninsula if not i could give you a refrence

Not exactly, but the area around Kuwait is done. Jordan is partially complete but mostly with Jordanian-Saudi Arabian border changes.
I don't mind more references, lay it on me!

Edited by Vexodym