Age of History 3
Vexodym

AOH Expanded (2200+ done already)

4 minutes ago, Austrian empire said:

ok

First you go to terrain type editor in game to change stats of terrain and then you save. After that you exit the game and go to this address asset/game/terrain type and send me the file of the terrain you just change. Change the desert terrain +10 all stats and then send me the file of the desert

Edited by angamo123

1 hour ago, IberianEnjoyer said:

Hi my friend, A few days ago I asked you if this would be available for Android and you told me that you didn't know.

I wanted to ask you if you have found a way to make It for Android 

I will say no, mostly because this map mod is nowhere near complete, and that's my focus right now. This is more of a topic to discuss when I actually am finished. 

5 hours ago, angamo123 said:

Go to asset/game/terrain and you will see those files

Right. 

14 minutes ago, Vexodym said:

I will say no, mostly because this map mod is nowhere near complete, and that's my focus right now. This is more of a topic to discuss when I actually am finished. 

Right. 

Can you change the stats of terrain and send the terrain files to me?

Edited by angamo123

6 hours ago, Austrian empire said:

ok

All you need to do is go to terrain type editor in game and change stats of terrains and save. Then exit the game, go to game files asset/game/terrain type and find the file of the terrain you just change stats, copy it and send to me. Really need help, if you argee to help i will send you stats i need to change

6 hours ago, Kerguelen Mapping said:

Add accurate Saxon borders also will there be other languages?

Well considering this is a map mod (for the foreseeable future at least), the languages may come quite a bit later.
Could you potentially help me out a bit with the Saxon borders?