Age of History 3
Nevaspect

Improved Age of History 2 (Better Quality of Life)

I am glad to announce my first ever mod, which will include the following things. Development is currently in it´s early stages:

• More Provinces, Better Provinces. Anticipating 7000 Provinces
  • Better Music. Replacing the default music theme with tracks which gives the game a brand new ambience
  • More Formable Nations and Civilizations
  • More government types (Early 20th century, real + althist)

It will be a one of it´s kind mod, which will increase the quality of life massively.

With the new borders you will be able to play alternate history scenarios, such as TNO and Kaiserreich and form alternate civilizations, or bigger civilizations. There will be a brand new map.

There will be a couple of alt-hist scenarios, probably without events. There will be a main scenario, which will take place in interwar Europe, anticipating different paths for the following countries with different ideologies including events:

• Germany
  • Poland
  • France
  • Czechoslovakia
  • Hungary
  • Romania

The provinces will resemble modern borders and borders of historical regions, for example provinces within Germany will resemble post-HRE regional borders and Prussian provinces instead of the bazillion states.

The entire mod, from scenarios, province borders, to music will be focused on 20th century Europe, but relevant historical borders will remain intact.

As development continues, more content will be added to the mod. Looking forward for it´s development, with an estimated release to go through within a couple of months.

My mod aims to create an enjoyable gameplay experience using historically accurate borders, ideologies and music tracks to maximize the historical accuracy. I have not yet selected a name for it.

Post all of your suggestions and thoughts into the comment section.

Edited by Nevaspect

11 hours ago, UnknownVietnamese said:

How about some event for Vietnam?

No events are planned for Indochina (Interwar period) as the scenario will focus on the European Interwar ideological conflicts

2 hours ago, UnknownVietnamese said:

Ok, how about the really messy Russian Civil War during 1918-1920?

That is a great idea, I´ve yet to make up my mind if the main scenario will be set immediately after world war one or around 1930, as both dates have many opportunities for gameplay and alternate history paths. Maybe I´ll even do both. If a scenario after world war one happens the Russian civil war will be one of the key gameplay features. But that is not set in stone yet

4 hours ago, Nevaspect said:

That is a great idea, I´ve yet to make up my mind if the main scenario will be set immediately after world war one or around 1930, as both dates have many opportunities for gameplay and alternate history paths. Maybe I´ll even do both. If a scenario after world war one happens the Russian civil war will be one of the key gameplay features. But that is not set in stone yet

Hey, do you have discord, I have some knowledge about the Russian Civil War.

Edited by UnknownVietnamese
To clarifying it and make it more understandable.