Age of History 3

I thought about it, it wouldn't change the gameplay but it would be great to have currencies that we make ourselves and when we made the law to change the central bank we could create our own currency  @Łukasz Jakowski

7 hours ago, Kiwi said:

I thought about it, it wouldn't change the gameplay but it would be great to have currencies that we make ourselves and when we made the law to change the central bank we could create our own currency  @Łukasz Jakowski

The idea is cool, but all countries will still need to convert currencies to trade, and in some scenarios (for example, 1400) the dollar will not look historical. I would suggest adding currency as another modifier (I'm speaking for the modern world now). For example, the national currency strengthens stability, the dollar - good relations with the United States, the euro - good relations with countries that use the euro. While I was writing this, I started thinking. Is this necessary at all?

2 hours ago, qxz said:

Apenas um novo ícone representando a moeda? 

Como o ouro em relação ao dólar americano?

no, just the name 

1 hour ago, sanitar4ick said:

A ideia é legal, mas todos os países ainda precisarão converter moedas para comércio e, em alguns cenários (por exemplo, 1.400), o dólar não parecerá histórico. Eu sugeriria adicionar moeda como outro modificador (agora estou falando do mundo moderno). Por exemplo, a moeda nacional fortalece a estabilidade, o dólar - boas relações com os Estados Unidos, o euro - boas relações com os países que utilizam o euro. Enquanto escrevia isso, comecei a pensar. Isso é necessário?

No, I'm talking about CREATING your own currency, such as Kijis, which is a fictitious currency 

On 5/30/2024 at 2:15 AM, sanitar4ick said:

The idea is cool, but all countries will still need to convert currencies to trade, and in some scenarios (for example, 1400) the dollar will not look historical. I would suggest adding currency as another modifier (I'm speaking for the modern world now). For example, the national currency strengthens stability, the dollar - good relations with the United States, the euro - good relations with countries that use the euro. While I was writing this, I started thinking. Is this necessary at all?

Imagine US using dollar and only buff it got is good relationship with itself.

18 hours ago, RostislavMerte said:

Imagine US using dollar and only buff it got is good relationship with itself.

The United States will already have a dollar initially, they will be able to supply themselves with yuan or euros, and dominance over the dollar will pass to the second largest economic state using this currency. But this is true, just ideas, I would generally leave gold, because it is a universal currency for everyone, and the introduction of new currencies will significantly complicate the game, there are many other interesting things that, in my opinion, are more important than currency.