Age of History 3
Hiking1

101 Alliances

So today i will explain how to make a secure alliance with (almost) any country, this is a recopilation of all the data i've been sharing in the Reddit and the Discord, so here we go!

First you have to have these things:

• Have a relative close distance
  • Both of them have to be nation friends
  • You need to have 60+ relations with him

If these things are on, i'm pretty sure it will work. You can raise opinion only with diplomacy, gib them money work but the bonus are very few.

Another thing is that i discovered that some nations have "pre-loaded" friends, for example England and Portugal will always start with a good relations or Mexico and Cuba

When to call them to war?

First of all i want to make clear, if the war is very easy to win just don't invite them, call them if your enemy has a comparable power, or else they will be just a problem. This happens because sometimes you just want to peace out with 99% because maybe on of his provinces are too far, but you ally WILL ALWAYS peace out when its 100% scoreboard [lukasz plz fix]. This is the reason you see Castille and Morocco fight for 900 years.

When to join his wars?

If you want to get a PU, i recommend to always join his wars, joining wars gives you more + opinion with them

If you consider the war won to them  don't