Age of History 3
Adx97

Corrupted save file

After I load save file it return back to main menu and I load it again but when i try to open diplomacy menu this happen ( attached pic ). Idk why this happen, before I save the game nothing unusual happen. 

On another game ( same nation, 1440 scenario and delete save file because I can't play it )

The screen turn dark after a few turn after I unpause the game. I restart the app and then... I can't load my save game (turn 425).

Screenshot_2018-12-29-14-00-17-468_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.png

Same here, I have had the same problem twice

Edit: If you don't open any menu, but try to keep on playing, it is impossible to click on next turn. You can move army and create new one, but just that.

Edited by JoseGa_RJ

I found a way to load the corrupted safe file. 

First, click new game and play (just click the play button, no need to click next turn). Then exit to main menu and load the corrupted save file. (you need to do it every time when you want to load the corrupted save file)

Edited by Adx97

On 12/29/2018 at 9:16 AM, Adx97 said:

After I load save file it return back to main menu and I load it again but when i try to open diplomacy menu this happen ( attached pic ). Idk why this happen, before I save the game nothing unusual happen. 

On another game ( same nation, 1440 scenario and delete save file because I can't play it )

The screen turn dark after a few turn after I unpause the game. I restart the app and then... I can't load my save game (turn 425).

Screenshot_2018-12-29-14-00-17-468_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.png

looks very bizarre