Age of Civilizations
SnowHalation1

Ideology stuff and others

1. I don't know if it's already in the game. Ability to change other country's ideology in peace deals

2. Ability to stage ideological civil wars in another country.

3. A chart of ideology support for each country, like hoi4

4. When the most supported ideology isn't the country's ideology, stability will decrease

5. Customizable ideology

6. Ability to support another country in war, not directly intervene

7. Please add navy. It's important.

When supporting a country in civil war you could send him weapons, tech or even volunters.

Could be also fun to forbiden a government like fordiden the fashism in germany after world war 2

Finally some kind of United nations would be cool

13 hours ago, SnowHalation1 said:

1. I don't know if it's already in the game. Ability to change other country's ideology in peace deals

2. Ability to stage ideological civil wars in another country.

3. A chart of ideology support for each country, like hoi4

4. When the most supported ideology isn't the country's ideology, stability will decrease

5. Customizable ideology

6. Ability to support another country in war, not directly intervene

7. Please add navy. It's important.

These are excellent ideas! but im not sure about the 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ModderPaçacı
      +New Uİ
      +NEW MAP BACKGROUND
      +120 SCENARİO
      +6 MAP (android)
      +16 MAP (PC)
      +22 GOVERNMENT
      (Earth of İron MAP)
      MAP LİST;
      1- 63
      2-AoC United
      3- British Isles
      4-Iberian Peninsula
      5-Ukraine
      6-Big Middle East
      7-Turkey
      8-Turkey WIP
      9-Area 51
      10-Chess
      11- Fortnite
      12-Netherlands in detail
      13- Antartica
      14-Kepler
      15-AoC1
      16-AoC2
      Mod PC link;
      https://lnkload.com/2jHhE

⛔⛔⛔
      Mod Android link;
      https://lnkload.com/2jHhL
      "memososisine tüm katkılarından dolayı teşekkür ediyorum"

• By Dougifresh101
      Hi guys, I’m having some issues on IOS. First off, the Diplomacy tab doesn’t work. This is only after I have reinstalled the game(due to the same issue). It happens about 2-3 weeks after I reinstalled. This makes it impossible to declare war, or any other Diplomatic actions. Also, I can not assimilate any of my provinces. It’s a pain in the rear end, and the only way I’ve been able to solve it was to reinstall, but that loses all of my save data(and hours into the game). Please help!
    • By Xenon85
      Hi everyone. I loved the first part of the game. Now I have my problem with the second one.
      1. How to get new diplomacy points?
      2. Why does the relationship with states I am not in contact with deteriorate? For example, I play England, the contact with Iraq worsens.
      Many thanks for your help.
    • By Moroccan_Andalusi
      Hi,
      I was playing a Karaman>Rum campaign and managed to form Rum.
      After a few times of playing whenever I load up my Rum game whenever I click on 'Diplomacy' it won't show any relations. I tried loading other games and every game has this problem. Whenever I try to look at diplomacy through "map modes" the screen turns black and the only thing I see is the flag of my country.
      I even started a new game and it still did not work. Can I fix this? This is a serious issue that needs to be fixed ASAP.
    • By PETER
      Let's face it, the diplomacy in the game is broken.  Nations all around you break into all out pointless war, forcing me to play the game at AI aggressive 50% so Ming doesn't conquer all of India before 1550.  It doesn't necessarily even need to be complex.  A simple timer between wars you can declare is good enough.  Say, you cannot declare another war for the next 50 turns with ANYONE, not just your original opponent.