Age of Civilizations

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NotSoAmerican
      (The Image i am using for the map is not made by me but rather somebody who edits/works at the Imperator Wiki, Another thing this Mod/Map will not be accurate to everything that can/and does happen in Imperator Rome, if you would like to play an actual game that would play more historically to Imperator then I would suggest buying Imperator or buying Xbox Gamepass for Windows and getting it. (P.S getting it on the Microsoft store is a bit strict so I suggest buying it from Steam) Thank you and that is all)
      I am restarting it right now since I have found a better map for it!, this may be negatively received but I will try my best to get it done by March 31st. 
      This is the new map below im using, and this time im focusing on Europe first (specifically Greece and Italia)

(Map im using)
    • By Wayhe
      Hello, the problem has started about 2-3 days ago.
      I've addon+ installed.
      Its very simple problem, but i dont know how to fix it, 
      When im turning game on, nothing happens, even pop up, and after few seconds it closes.

• By South Mapping
      A world in which European colonial powers divided Asia, Africa, America, and Oceania. You can declare war on other European empires to take their colonies and take the lead!
      Colonial Empires.zip

• By Beter Griffin
      I have begun work on a probably 1000+ province map of the Roman world. Unlike the hoi4 map project, this one will not be abandoned. In fact, I might even restart the hoi4 map someday.

Map I'm using:

Checklist
      Map: 10-15%
      Growth rate, regions, etc.: 10%
      Scenarios: 1-2%
      Fleshed-out scenarios (events and other things that will require more than /map): 0%
      Total: 4-6%